Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

10 Reasons You Will Never Quit Facebook. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Reasons You Will Never Quit Facebook. (879 Views)

10 Reasons Why Linux Is Better Than Windows / 11 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook In 2014 / 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Will Never Quit Facebook. by taiocol: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
You may feel a slight twinge of
anxiety. But you'll stay on
Facebook forever.
1. You're not going to go back to
waiting an hour to send an
email to 30 people with 40
photos. attached.
2. How will you remember
anybody's birthday?
3. How will you stalk your college
boyfriend/girlfriends's new
fiance?
4. Without Facebook what are
you going to do when you don't
have a friend's email address or
phone number?
5. Facebook
messaging blows. But at least
you know you can reach
anybody who has a Facebook
account.
Forget Facebook. 80 million of
you are addicted to Zygna's
Facebook game, FarmVille.
6. It takes 2 seconds to "join" a
new site through Facebook
Connect.
7. It can take a good 10
minutes doing it the old way.
(Care to subscribe to these
magazines?)
8. How will you hear about
parties? How will you
remember where and when
those parties are? Invite?
9. You don't care about Facebook
and Mark Zuckerberg's
sometimes sketchy past
Sure, Facebook has privacy
issues, but you don't care about
privacy anymore. Remember
when you wouldn't use your
real name on the Internet?
10. You've never quit before.
Remember News Feed?
Beacon? You didn't quit then
and won't now, either. Not
even if you want to.
Since you're sticking around…

[url=forum..com].NET[/url]

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Will Never Quit Facebook. by stan4b(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: 10 Reasons You Will Never Quit Facebook. by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2014
1. Why should I send an email to 30 people with 40 photos? If you love me at all you should have been at my party when I invited you. You didn't come for the party, no photos for you.

2. If anybody is your friend, it is only civil and right for you to care about their birthdays. It is when your mind is packed full of junk information that you will forget the birthdays of people you are supposed to love and who love you. What stops you from writing down names and birthdays on a N50 note book with a N10 biro? You don't need a N60,000 smartphone or a N125,000 Ipad with a monthly N12,000 internet subscription to do that do you? Do your cost benefit analysis.

3. If you're so stupid as to follow about someone else's relationship instead of defining yourself and live your own life, pray to God and find your own relationship....

4. If you don't have a friends email address or phone number, ask another friend. And if no one has it, then that friend is not a good friend at all as he/she obviously does not give people his/her email or phone number. Forget him and move on. You can't carry the whole world of friends on your head. The person wishes to maintain their privacy. (I assume you've heard of "privacy" before?...Ok let me help. Privacy means when someone could not give a *** about anyone else bothering them)

5. You've said it yourself. Forget facebook. If you want to play video games, buy the video game and play it. Download free games and play. Go and buy Nigerian monopoly (N7000), learn it and play. It is all about land, property, rent and house. Practice now, instead of waiting to become someone's tenant in the future with no Job. Play Ludo, Play chess. Interact with real human beings - not PC screen all the time.
If you want to send a message, learn to write with a pen and ink. Many graduates have lost this skill and cannot even spell any more. ("ur" instead of "your". Where did all that shit come from?)

6. No website ever asked you to pay money to join the site. You don't need facebook connect to join a website. You only need to know the website to join the website. For example. www.dazzAll (no dot com)

7. I don't know about the magazines. You can always use email. Why do you want to tell the whole world about the magazines you read? Keep your knowledge to yourself and use it for the good of others. Or would you like me to list out ALL the magazines and books you obviously have not (cannot) read?

8. What does it profit a man to attend all the parties on earth and lose his own soul? You will hear about the parties that you will hear about. No matter how rich you become, you can never be omnipresent. You will ever remain bound to one part of space at any one time.

9. I always use my real name on the internet.
Uuzba Guuzba - means rotating about the same spot, making noise and never progressing in life. It's kind of what I think many unserious people do on facebook or nairaland. Do you like the name? I can re-baptise you with it as well.

10. I've quit facebook before. Very easy, Settings-Account-Delete. Usually young men don't do anything on facebook until they get married and then they post their wedding pictures. Or their children's pictures when their wives give birth. So yes, I tell you if that man divorces, he will disappear from facebook. So will his wife...If he looses his job, he's off facebook... as per no more of those passport (big head posing) pictures to post.
Even Zukerberg's sister is not bothered about facebook and is warning her brother. But she don't want to put sand in his garri.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Your PC For Windows 10 / User Profile Service Failed The Logon, Fixed / Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.