Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. (848 Views)

Hack++ Code Editor / Website Totally Developed On Mobile, NO PC / Seun, We Need Code Editor In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by jimfend: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Codecli.com is an online code editor that lets you write codes on the go. codecli's Main aim is to make coding available any time any where especially when you are away and on mobile device. CodeCli currently supports 11 Languages on its version 1.0 beta, which has some compatibility issues on some mobile devices but works fine on some. You can help improve codecli...
Visit http://www.codecli.com.

Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 03, 2014
No option to run code?

I only saw save and download
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by jimfend: 3:27am On Jan 03, 2014
iam_Demigod: No option to run code?

I only saw save and download

Hopefully, that would be a feature that will be added later, for now users can code and download their codes...
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2014
jimfend:

Hopefully, that would be a feature that will be added later, for now users can code and download their codes...

I think it's a feature that needs to be added now! If I can't run my code then I can't test it for errors

Apart from that the app is good
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by jimfend: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2014
iam_Demigod:

I think it's a feature that needs to be added now! If I can't run my code then I can't test it for errors

Apart from that the app is good

True! you have a point.....
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by jimfend: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Option to run codes have been added!
You can now run html codes...
Plus the editor can now alert you when there are SYNTAX ERRORS on your codes.
Syntax error reporting is available for all currently supported 11 Languages.
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
jimfend: Option to run codes have been added!
You can now run html codes...
Plus the editor can now alert you when there are SYNTAX ERRORS on your codes.
Syntax error reporting is available for all currently supported 11 Languages.

I checked but didn't see the options that were added
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by jimfend: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
iam_Demigod:
I checked but didn't see the options that were added
When You Select HTML, "Run Code" button will appear below the code editor.
Syntax error report appears beside code line numbers;
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by losprince(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
it doesn't work
I typed my code and after clicking save and download I saw (you have to type your code in the code editor to save and download) which I did.
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by Jimfender(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2014
losprince: it doesn't work
I typed my code and after clicking save and download I saw (you have to type your code in the code editor to save and download) which I did.

Maybe your device or browser is not compatible or you didn't do it the right way, and of course maybe its a program bug.
Which language were you typing? and
which Browser were you using?
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by losprince(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jimfender:

Maybe your device or browser is not compatible or you didn't do it the right way, and of course maybe its a program bug.
Which language were you typing? and
which Browser were you using?

I was typing in php with my androids opera mini.
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by Jimfender(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
losprince:

I was typing in php with my androids opera mini.
Codcli does not have FULL support for Opera browsers at this time, It should work with your android default browser...
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by losprince(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jimfender:
Codcli does not have FULL support for Opera browsers at this time, It should work with your android default browser...
I just don't like default browsers, but I intend to give it a try... thanks but no thanks
Re: Codecli.com Lets You Code On Mobile Phones And When There Is No Code Editor. by Jimfender(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
losprince:
I just don't like default browsers, but I intend to give it a try... thanks but no thanks
Please do give it a try...

(1) (Reply)

Using AJAX For Server Side Compiling / Easy Step To Create Your Own Simple Antivirus / Needed Urgenly:A Programmer Dat Can Code In Results For Secondary School Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.