Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

I'm Giving Away 7,000 Valid GSM Numbers To Market Your Business- It's Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Giving Away 7,000 Valid GSM Numbers To Market Your Business- It's Free (546 Views)

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / Please Advise Me On My barbing saloon business. It's Crawlling / What Is The Valid Zip Code For Nigeria? Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Away 7,000 Valid GSM Numbers To Market Your Business- It's Free by dannish247(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New Year Folks...

I was thinking of how to celebrate the New Year with you guys for providing amazing contents in the out-gone year; So I decided to give away Valid GSM numbers of people that have indicated interest to receive marketing messages from businesses.

These people are in Lagos, Abuja, PortHarcourt, Enugu, Kano and Kaduna and I'm giving it out for FREE; please use it only to market your legit business.

Get it here >> https://www.bleupage.net/posts/zcSjH6x3zb <<

(1) (Reply)

Are Binaries Investment A Scam? / Paypal Now In Nigeria / All The Secret And Tips To Use Google Adsense Is Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.