Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) (8221 Views)

If Namdi Kanu Was An Arabian / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Two Men Stopped From Boarding US Plane After Speaking Arabic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2014
*yawns*
Opened this thread just to learn,found out the Op is more stuupid than I was. sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2014
U no wat?i support the op in tht aspect of breakin up.
U no the population of physically challenge people in the north re many,the north have try their possible best to eliminate this people..if we didnt break up this people make ascend to our state and transfer this to us.for them to be able to eliminate this polio individual is by breakin up so tht hungry and poverty will kill them over there,since there will be no means of livelihood and so majority of them will die and the rest will bcome slve to saudi arabia.since their land is not fertile for agriculture unless they apply manure.who will give them the money for the manure? I dont no! And all the animal tht they have been stealin our oil money to buy will all die and they will lose.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Pain(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2014
@ Bishop Juice. You have a firm grasp of the lifestyle in Northern Nigeria. I see a well informed guy here.... Have we met before?
Dont worry about the guy ....He's just a pawn...if u know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by 5thNOTE: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Usbeel: Due to the fact that Northern Nigeria is the head in term of population and landspace, as 99% of the Northerners are Hausa-Fulani; and Muslims, while in the Fulani history, fulani was originated from Arabs, and in states like Borno, Yobe, 98% of them are 'Kanuri-Shuwa Arab', meanwhile the Kanuri-Shuwa Arabs and the Hausa-Fulani are the majority of the nation and are originated from the Arabs, and not even by the Fulani, Shuwa Arabs, Kanuri, Hausa and Islamic history, even our physical features have proved that we are Arabs, we have fair skin, long natural hair, Arabian voice and are born to rule. I will prove our physical features for those who don't know us by uploading pictures.

The Northen(19 states) Nigeria is more populated than the south!

Nigeria is therefore an Arabian Nation, if the South are not too good to join speaking Arabic(not English),then they should break-up and create their nations, or they should execute me(which they can't), for a mean time, English will continue, but when ever I assumed power, it must be change!
God bless u for this truth. I dont knw why the south refuses to tender in peace the desolution of this country. Let finish it, lets be candid 4 posterity sake, once and all, In this national conference the southern nigeria wants to go on their own, the SE/SS are determined to be one country. The SW are allowed but to refute the ideoligies and wits displayed by the norths in this new proposed nation. Again the fact is D south to go, breakup, secede or wht u call it, and it certain D SS/SE are together in a union and it is open to SW only with some formal agreement. Pls lets a spade in this new year. And no juju buried by northerner in the confluence shall holds frm progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
OP, i think ur foolishness is one of the manifestations of these 2014 prophecies, please stop smoking And eating ur goro at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by 5thNOTE: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Bishop Juice:

saudi thugz banned women from driving
The one that most of them doesnt drive already o, they still ban women jion am. Religious maniac.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by 5thNOTE: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Usbeel:

Well, I don't care for u to be embraced or not, I only like to mention Bauchi because its were I have 100% confidence of wat I'll say about it. The following states are places I'd visited;
Gombe,
Borno,
Yobe,
Adamawa,
Jigawa,
Kano,
Kaduna,
Katsina,
Sokoto,
Jos,
Niger,
Nassarawa,
Abuja,
And Lagos in Nigeria,

Dubai,
Mekkah,
Medina,
Jeddah,
Riyad,
New Delhi,
Sri lanka,
Cairo,
Nyamai,
Istambul,
And Antalya state of turkish!

So u c, am sure I'm more exposed than u, so shut ur damn fucking mouth.
No wonder u want to all this place for Islamic course (studies, u didnt travel) through waste of our funds on Islamic excess and the worst is that Jonathan is still busy building almajiri school which is equal to funding more trouble. He has never built christian schools in his creeks, i knw of how schools are in SS. U hardly see anything that represent govt in South other than old acquired missionary schools turned govt schools and grudginly renovated by each succesive govt.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by 5thNOTE: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
tuagbo: @Usbeel Nigeria has always been and Nigeria will always be a Pagan Nation.Why are you carrying Islam on your head?In the Koran,Black people are always classical slaves.Why must you "Arabize" yourself inorder to be a true moslem?Aren't you aware Arabs are extremely racist towards Black people?How can Northern Nigeria survive without the rest of Nigeria when the only thing the North adds to nigeria is weekly,monthly and yearly human population growth.Do you really believe the livestock and grains that comes into Nigeria is produced in the North?It comes in from the country Niger.Can't you see the lack of Human Development Index(HDI) in the North?Aren't the Governors,Senators & LG councillors in the North the worst administrators on the planet?Are you that naïve to believe people in Bauchi state will ever view people from Kogi state as "real" Northerners?...questions...questions.
I wonder why the south like problem. If u have $50billion and u have 140 million population to feed, and take away 70 million 4rm 140, it remains 70 million. if the 140 ppl each use to take $1000 frm the money, If u use the same $50billion on the 70million ppl, how much will each person take, ist nt $2000? Thats equal to Norway, Japan, Luxemburg, Manasco, Germany and U.S. Whoa! It is like dropping a load u have been carrying all while.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
5thNOTE: No wonder u want to all this place for Islamic course (studies, u didnt travel) through waste of our funds on Islamic excess and the worst is that Jonathan is still busy building almajiri school which is equal to funding more trouble. He has never built christian schools in his creeks, i knw of how schools are in SS. U hardly see anything that represent govt in South other than old acquired missionary schools turned govt schools and grudginly renovated by each succesive govt.

Who tell u say I travel for education reason? Just 4tourism, and cairo 4 medical checkup!
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by johnmartus(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Usbeel:

The middle belt is part of the North, because if u take Benue(Makurdi), Makurdi is a Hausa-Fulani word! Kwara is also a Hausa-Fulani word, Kogi is also a Hausa-fulani word!

And even with the climatic factors, states like Bauchi, Jos, Kaduna etc are always in green, below are some Bauchi forest pics
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Enjoy this joke for ur afternoon........

Angels: Almighty Father, we are tired of these Nigerians ... in heaven o

GOD: What have they done this time?

Angels: Everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic rules, they don’t wait for their turn in anything! They are reckless!(exasperated). In fact they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started admitting them.

GOD: Pls, bear with them. They are very special to me...ehm let me call Satan in hell to see how he's doing....
(phone rings) hell-o Lucifer, how are things over there…?

Satan: Baba God, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.
(ten minutes later)

GOD: hell-o Lucifer
Satan: I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.
(one hour later)

Satan; Sorry Baba GOD.

GOD: Lucifer are you having problems over there?
Satan: It is these Nigerians I have with me in hell. He (stammers) they.. they....they have quenched the fire in hell and installed air conditioners"=D grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by saintneo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mentally enslaved brain roaming on nairaland. This kid needs to be locked away.....get him!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by MrT2011(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oiza4yemi: @op i admire your courage to post ur analysis because u try 2 analys wht u knw wit available evidence.bt i want u 2 knw dat tins ar nt hw u look at it.am yoruba 4rm s/w bt i spnt mor dan half of my lyf span in nort bt i based in bauchi state and i stay in jahun street not 2 far 4rm d emir palace i maried a fulani girl and hav tour al d northern state! i hav nw spnt 4oyrs in d nort.i knw if i can giv a ful detail of my slf u wl definatly knw me. Sarkin fada of bauchi gav me hs daughter to mary (4 u to knw hw popular i am and how close i am wit d norther) i attnded CDSS BH.tafawabalewa housing estate) and i cn tel u 2day dat i knw evry creek in al d northern state.am nt here 2 disput ur analysis bt trow more lit 2 wht is nt clear 2 u and wat ur ellite hav been keepn away 4rm u. (1) acordn 2 nigerian map d nort hav d largest land mast bt ar nt d most populatn.it may look as if d north is populated bt take a look at d most populous state in d nort ie kano,kastina,borno sokoto,adamawa,nd taraba they ar boundry 2 other country and if u ar a stdnt or once a studnt u can agre wit me dat d most porus boder in dis contry is d northern boder other poor africa country citezn flock in because dey belif nija is gud and giant of africa and because dey ar muslim we acept thm in d nort! So my dear broda most pple u c in dis state ar nt hausas.most of dm ar frm niger(kano,yobe kastina,sokoto nd jigawa), chad(borno,yobe nd bauchi),cameroon(adamawa nd taraba),nd thy claim 2 be d hausas dier so dat dy cn be alw to stay dier.bt whn dy cme 2 place lyk lagos or oda southrn state dy deny being hausas! So u c? Nw 4 oda points u rais, u cn meet me at abubakar tafawabalewa tomb near central markt any day 4rm 7am-3pm (dat is my office) nd if u need my phne no i wl make it available we need 2 talk dier ar many tins i cnnot put dwn here 4 security purpose. Bt i wl stl post d ones i can here....bt u may ask y is dis man jus sayn al dis nw? D nort has done gud 2 me and i need 2 pay back wit my tongue by sensitising d yut abt d real fact abt us d northerner(u may wonder hw i became northerner my mother is 4rm azare LG bauchi) so my broda our elite has been cheatn us makn us beliv wat is nt real and thereby we make wrng decision! Look u sugest breakn up whn we ar nt yet ripe 4 it so u c? Our leader cos al dis because dey hav pack enouf moni evn if we break dy wl nt sofa WHAT ABT D YOUT 2DAY WHO HAS NOTN YET? And 4 d southern nairalander be it yoruba, igbo, hausa idoma, efik, ijaw, christian ,muslim, etc let u remain one 2 say no! 2 dose at d top oppresn us and fight 4 ourslf because dey keep us busy by telln us lie dat wil make us be fightn ourslf so dat dy can pack our moni! I wl say more in my next post bt my next topic wl be''ORIGIN, FACTS,IDENTIFICATION AIM AND SOLUTION 2 BOKO HARAM) Whch i wl make avalable on requst by nairalander youth i need at least 5 NL 2 requst 4 dis most secretive write up b4 i cn post it openly....you ar blessed in jeesus name,! (assallamualahku waramatullahi wabarakatu!) l

Thank you. The wise knows, but the dumbs don't.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by MrT2011(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
cbrass: @op I hope you are not smoking something new When did yorubas become Hausa-fulani..am talking of the whole of Kwara State and some Parts of Yoruba-speaking kogi Infact there are more hausas in Onisha than you have in Kwara State so will Onisha be a norther state Even Jos will not go with you so is Benue ...

And be the way how come its mostly children pictures you are posting, are you also a phedopile like Yerima

Ah ah! Op is right nah!! cool

Una don dey fear? I thought you wanted Nigeria grin

He draw the lines- Biafra exclusively excluded! That's it!! cool

Make una follow-follow dem dem enjoy ya cesspit-nijeriya cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by MrT2011(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
customized13: you act like a boko haram member

Do u need a malam to tell u? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by MrT2011(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Usbeel:

Hahahaaaa, now ur calling me a terrorist bcox I want d language 2b changed, and bcox I want the south to breakup! Well, I learned the terrorism from your family.

wink cheesy grin

Boy o boy
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by MrT2011(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
payless:

I had been your fan for a while but you just stepped out of bound. You lost me on the rubbish you posted here today. I have a lot of Hausa/Fulani as friends and they don't behave the way you just did. I have mixed with so many royal families (Gwandus, Bayero, Zahuzahu and co) in the North and they will be disgusted by your disrespectful posts. I just don't like to give out my facebook page on the net except for people I know. If not, you will be amazed with the level of Hausas that I have mixed with. You are very rude and idiotic in nature. Your posts are disgusting to say the least. It is time for you to step out of Bauchi and see what is out there.

Now get lost!

Please dear friend on Nairaland, all those ppl u think u know well are just alike. Do not trust them!

They will betray you when its time. They all hatch embedded burried secrets.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
BishopJuice: Arab Transport (and comfort pleaser in the middle of no where)
This is why they don't need our oil
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Usbeel:
And what did u hav 2say on this:

Its haram according to u guy's.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Scout60(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Usbeel:

Looking more like GEJ(Ijaws) people, you know Igbo people don't stay in their lands.
Only wearing/borrowing our kinda cloths material.
U don denu your people abi
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Enkaynwa(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
fernandoc: E get d kain thunder wey go fire u. Heavy one

grin
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by Allihan: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
peacefull loving and respectfull Arab shuwa indigins of Nigeria-borno state.....i am one of them...one love for Nigeria,thank you Nigeria we would always continue to pray for our country Nigeria,Shukraan.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by John902(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2016

Bullshit!!! We don't need it! Come on! Go ahead and breakup! We don't need U at all!
your insanity is beyond measure.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Both the op and mod that approved this dy craze

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The People Of Opobo–nkoro / The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election / You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.