Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke (1218 Views)

NFF Confirms ‘agreement’ With Oliseh As Keshi’s Successor / Koke: Ronaldo Is An Athlete - But Messi Is A God / Barcelona & Liverpool Have Reached An Agreement For The Transfer Of Luis Suarez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2014
David Moyes has been heavily linked with a
number of moves to bring in some creative
midfield talent and there are claims that the
Old Trafford side have agreed a £36million
move for the Spanish international.
The United manager has seen the likes of
Anderson and Tom Cleverley struggle for form
this season and given that the likes of
Marouane Fellaini, Michael Carrick and Darren
Fletcher have all struggled with injury concerns,
the addition of Koke would add some attacking
prowess.
The Spaniard has been in fantastic form over
the past 18 months, having provided eight
assists this term, a feat bettered by only Cesc
Fabregas of Barcelona.
If Koke were to leave the La Liga side he would
join up with former team-mate David de Gea
who made the switch to Old Trafford back in
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by ROCKJ1(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Good for them.... They had better make hay while the sun shines to avoid relegation. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2014
watever....without been biased,even without been a manutd fan....a smart human been will know manutd is only going through transitions....And for all those ruling out manutd,its normal but your various clubs too should have something to think abt it cos the way the league is now,even the log leaders are nt guaranteed a champions league spot
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by nickz(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Won't believe any transfer news until I see it on the official united site (learnt the hard lesson with alcantara)

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by 3ddy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dey shudnt put all deir eggs in 1 basket..cos nw,m hearin of only koke,wah bout oda midfielders if koke's transfer fails?
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
3ddy: Dey shudnt put all deir eggs in 1 basket..cos nw,m hearin of only koke,wah bout oda midfielders if koke's transfer fails?
Who said anything abt putting all eggs in one basket,Who said its only koke,where did u get such info? if they dnt buy its a problem,now they wanna buy koke u guys will still complain again....Or do u think the club lAck finance..for your info,bids for bains,riberio,snejder(unlikely) are around the corner
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
nickz: Won't believe any transfer news until I see it on the official united site (learnt the hard lesson with alcantara)
k,u are entitled to your opinion
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by 3ddy(m): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2014
psalmdave: Who said anything abt putting all eggs in one basket,Who said its only koke,where did u get such info? if they dnt buy its a problem,now they wanna buy koke u guys will still complain again....Or do u think the club lAck finance..for your info,bids for bains,riberio,snejder(unlikely) are around the corner
m nt complainin cos dey wanna buy nor m i sayin dey lack finances...my point is dey shudnt make d same mistake as did in d summer transfer window...well,i get ur point also
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2014
3ddy: m nt complainin cos dey wanna buy nor m i sayin dey lack finances...my point is dey shudnt make d same mistake as did in d summer transfer window...well,i get ur point also
loooolllllllllzzzzzzz.....Who told u they lack finances?3rd richest club in the world...You are nt that low in thinking i believe
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by 3ddy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
psalmdave: loooolllllllllzzzzzzz.....Who told u they lack finances?3rd richest club in the world...You are nt that low in thinking i believe
Read my post again nd tell me were i stated man u lacks finances
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
3ddy: Read my post again nd tell me were i stated man u lacks finances
K i misunderstood u but wat was the mistake u are talking abt...detail it
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by 3ddy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
psalmdave: K i misunderstood u but wat was the mistake u are talking abt...detail it
dey focused solely on alcantara only 4 him 2 b snatched by guardiola at d last minute..attention den shifted 2 fabregas,dey made 3 bids wiv all rejected..by dis tym,d window was near end nd d attention drifted 2 herrera.d deal wasnt completed cos of lack of tym...dats y dey drifted 2 fellaini at d end
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
3ddy: dey focused solely on alcantara only 4 him 2 b snatched by guardiola at d last minute..attention den shifted 2 fabregas,dey made 3 bids wiv all rejected..by dis tym,d window was near end nd d attention drifted 2 herrera.d deal wasnt completed cos of lack of tym...dats y dey drifted 2 fellaini at d end
true talk. sorry but can u relate all these to to the saying

"putting all eggs in one basket"
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by 3ddy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
psalmdave: true talk. sorry but can u relate all these to to the saying

"putting all eggs in one basket"
Yhu got me dere..i guess i'd use a better phrase nxt tym
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by otemanuduno: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Even if they like they should buy fanta, all i know is that moyes is here to také them to their 'promised land' of seventh position on EPL table.
Re: Manchester United Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement To Sign Koke by psalmdave(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
ote man u dun o:
Even if they like they should buy fanta, all i know is that moyes is here to také them to their 'promised land' of seventh position on EPL table.
Na u get your mouth

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Defends Wilshere Despite Smoking Rap / Is WWE Real Or Just An Entertainment? / Welcome To The Nest Of Champions, Uyo: Nigeria Vs Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.