Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (36897 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Goodluck's Snipers' List - Nasir El-Rufai / Your Views On GEJ's 7am National Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Meteng: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is going to be the new past time of the opposition figures. Buhari, Tinubu, Liar Mohammed should rush and pick top spots before other people pick and they get relegated to numbers like from 30 downwards, on GEJ's phantom list

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by goldseal(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Now that u know, what will u do? Sit down and wait or run for dear trobled life or join them. You still hv time to choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin
Black Mamba: This is what happens when you give a stone age man access to 21st Century technology. ..(twitter).. abuse is inevitable.

grin
Black Mamba: This is what happens when you give a stone age man access to 21st Century technology. ..(twitter).. abuse is inevitable.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am number 8 on the sniper list
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by omazus: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Discordant tunes. Amaechi is no 3 in el rufai list. When gej doesn't need any person to watch any person in this list their activities are open to even a blind man

soe: read the tweet below where Mallam Nasir El-rufai says:
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by callmenow: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thank God for twitter. We get to know how some so called 'prominent' Nigerians conduct themselves and their politics when they fall out of favour with the presidency of the day. El Rufai is the epitome of cowardice. A notorious keyboard warrior. He is pathologically vain, mostly paranoid, certainly deluded and essentially defensive. What a pillock. He seems to have made a deal with the devil. Is it by force that he has to be a minister? Since when has it become a divine right for anyone to rule Nigeria. They should cool down. Jonathan is not eboe. OBJ's assumption that no eboe must aspire to the presidency of Nigeria for a hundred years after the defeat of Biafra is still intact. Or does OBJ's stated aims include Bayelsa as part of eboe land? All these rumours of impending coup in Abuja is making me frisky. I do not want any more military rule in Nigeria. I will be re-confirming my foreign residency permit pronto. This tone of 'us' and 'them'. Either us or military mentality from the likes of Rufai and Kayode will haunt them if they get their wishes.

Meteng: This is going to be the new past time of the opposition figures. Buhari, Tinubu, Liar Mohammed should rush and pick top spots before other people pick and they get relegated to numbers like from 30 downwards, on GEJ's phantom list

Fadenitan: This el rufia and amarchi no be man,all dis baby cry is a sign of deep fear of d unknow.Pls stop crying you don‘t have political value.

voltron:
If tomorrow an Enemy of El-Rufai decides to use this careless talk to assassinate him, clueless and gullible Nigerians with exploitative opportunists like APC will point fingers at GEJ..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
chucky234: And who controls the SSS/DSS ? The oga of the snipers I guess, abeg leave matter for Mathias.

How can you even say that? Ok, then they (APC) should use the instrument that they have sole control over - the press. They've never been deterred from doing that before- release the evidence and stop giving excuses.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by ebunma: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
A rational human being will never take pdp seriously. El rufai know what he is saying. ....well, he's saying that literally.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
citizenisb:

So don't blame the SOUTH SOUTH for trying to hang on to claim their resources that feed the entire country.
Sooooooo, Gej,Diezani and Co that are using stolen funds meant for the development of the country to buy mansions and private jets overseas are doing so on behalf of the South South.

Wow. I doff my hat to your logic.

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nairaboi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Attention seeking at it's finest
. . . and yet u still gave him the attention.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Libkid: u are xo dumb by believing a word 4rm a saddist that has nofin to offer

My goodness! You're a pitiful little thing, unable to tell who's batting for what team. Don't give yourself a headache trying to figure it out though, Just keep doing your thing.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by kaeycea(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dis El rufai is seriously seeking attention...yarudua did nt need snipers list b4 u went on self exile.... Now u claim 2 be no 7 on a phantom list..still freely working around and tweeting...mtweeeeew u're very big disappointment
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by defbond1: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
pascyj: WILL YOU SHUT UP? He comes here to impugn Fashola and wants people to ignore a sniper's list.You're a fool.

Clearly you have a problem with English comprehension. I'm sure it was your weakest in school. Impugn indeed.

Just to let you know, I never said ignore the list!
As I mentioned earlier fashola is as corrupt as oduah.

If there is an allegation of a list, shouldnt the police be taking it seriously - and I hope they are
I mentioned its looking to me like a smear campaign which could actually be true.
The sniper list allegation might be true as well...
Whatever the case all the politicians APC and PDP.. TNT etc they are the same. And Nigerians shouldn't be fooled.
I dont support PDP neither do I support APC
I'm just interested in a better Nigeria.

And please talk sensibly... You don't have to insult anyone to make a point. It's a cave man mentality!
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by oluwaahmed: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls who put dis non-entity on twitter? He is now more of a nuisance dan aristo unilag babes insultin demsleves on d ntwk
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by BMZK: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Another message ,

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by manny4life(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Raggedy_Ann:

My goodness! You're a pitiful little thing, unable to tell who's batting for what team. Don't give yourself a headache trying to figure it out though, Just keep doing your thing.

I had to laugh so hard when I read your response because when I read his comment, I was like WTF? Lol... really pitiful, he had no clue on whose team you're on grin grin grin

@Topic,

El-Rufai, Nigeria's certified midget is nothing but an attention seeker...

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by 9japatroit(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
hahaha,who wan kill el-rufai,for the midget mind him dey important mtcheeeeew!,shortman-devil.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by nagoma(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
lumeviews.com:
A public figure shouldn't be making these kind of jokes... I thought this man had sense!

https://www.nairaland.com/1577437/massive-real-estate-properties-jonathans

Is OBJ not a public figure?
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Kingspin(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mynd_44: Attention seeking at it's finest
Am telling you. Nursery school politics. His fellows dogs will soon join him.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Ozwald: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
ndu_chucks: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1496033_Picture-73_pngfe2f9b7a0c458e1e5ef54e985d2bd136[/img]

El-Rufai no go kill person with laughter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

Interesting...
And why do I have this nagging suspicion that you are the Emir Of Twitter himself.
You certainly check all the boxes
- very cunning
- come across as advanced in age
- love social media
- pro north
- hate GEJ

Judging by El Rufai's high level of twitter activity, its improbable that he is not a nairalander.
And we all know that he is unlikely to be a passive user.

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by dikepet470: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Amechi said he is no 1 on the list. El Rufai said said he is no 7. They should provide the full list or risked being arrested for the inflammatory statement. Better still, they should leave this country, so that we can have a peace of mind, Chikena!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by sen8or(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
El-Rufai on sniper list? What for I beg. It would waste of resources (bullets) to list dis frustrated and political house boy, or does he see himself as a politician or an opponent, not responding to his attention seeking comments will frustrate I'm to death. Make hm stay one syd make I c road jare......
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by experimentist: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
klax: ItsnowIknow El-Rufai is mad and seriously need help. Who a hell are you that GEJ will think of killing you you idiot called El Rufai
This man is really really and really mad.

Was is it not this same El Rufai I met in recently in secret place not lnown he can not disguise and was negotiating for.........................................let me not talk because he might say Iam GEJ guys which I'll never be but I caught you red handed let El Rufai read this post then he will remeber the night I was talking about just a few weeks ago. You think you can fool us you area joker you are worst more than Gej.

Anyway if even your name is No.7 On the hit list as you said bro El Rufai who cares whem a man has no control over his mouth if being slapped by a small boy no sin in that . I diot pretender.
gadem nigga! You must to be high on some bullshitts cry
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Onasa22: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Of what political importance is El-rufai too? Infact, Gej don suffer!
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by caler: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chaii imagine race for # 1
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by addicted268(f): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is too expensive a joke.
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by Ikpewe: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hell- rufai is a talking drum that plays on its own. Rubbish
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by PastorOla1: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mallam nothing fit happen, God pass them all. Snippers or no snippers, Baba God dey with nua o!
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by jowhyte(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are they the set of people APC are lining up to come and run this country? For APC to have imported these failed politicians from PDP shows that they are not sincere!

If they had gone nation-wide to mobilize the common Nigerians for a revolution process there would have been hope for them
Re: I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai by cuteboy2: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Seriously, looks like El-Loco Rufai has run out of his schizophrenic medication. Someone should please get him fresh supplies before he rushes to hug a moving train believing it is father Christmas.

I don talk am oo oo. I know wan cry for person here ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu / GEJ Trekkers Finally Leave Otuoke For Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.