Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lg Optimus Users Come In! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg Optimus Users Come In! (1522 Views)

LG Optimus G Pro Thread / Lg Optimus L3 E400 (how To Increase Your Internal Storage Or Rom Space To 1GB) / Lg Optimus L3 E400 Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg Optimus Users Come In! by Ositainklord(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2014
There are no threads for lg users so I decided to start one. I use an l7ii. Rooting, modding, CWM, and any info on lg androids are welcome. I don't know it all so I wouldn't mind an extra hand that has knowledge on other models of optimus droids.
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Lg Optimus Ms770.

A great. 3.5" screen android phone with 5gig memory expandable to 32gig. 5mp primary camera and 1.3mp secondary camera.
4G LTE phone with 1ghZ r.a.m
Tiger screen (non scratchable) with poly mode back cover ( non scratchable)
Slim and light weight.

A super smart phone without demerits.

well I wish it didn't have a not too long lasting battery. that's the only demerit of this beautiful phone.
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by CsmuneEy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
A long overdue thread. Not many people use lg phones though so maybe that explains why we don't get much support out there. By the way i use a rooted lg optimus g pro... And i could use some real help right now.
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by Buchika: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2014
I use lge455, it s a good phone but what annoys me about the phone is that its time format keep reverting to the 24hr format after setting it to 12hrs format, I rooted it but cant find a custom firmware for it, can anyone help me solve these issues. op thanks for opening this thread
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by CsmuneEy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mods please help push this to the front page to create awareness... We'll really appreciate that.
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by Ositainklord(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Royal Roy: Lg Optimus Ms770.

A great. 3.5" screen android phone with 5gig memory expandable to 32gig. 5mp primary camera and 1.3mp secondary camera.
4G LTE phone with 1ghZ r.a.m
Tiger screen (non scratchable) with poly mode back cover ( non scratchable)
Slim and light weight.

A super smart phone without demerits.

well I wish it didn't have a not too long lasting battery. that's the only demerit of this beautiful phone.
Great! If anyone needs root, I can safely declare that VROOT_1.7.4 is a safe method with 0%issues.
Aa for CWM recovery, I stumbled on a Russian forum. Those guys are GURUZZZZ! They developed CWM for many phones. I will get back to you ASAP. Peace.
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by Ositainklord(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
C@$# mun€£¥:
Mods please help push this to the front page to create awareness... We'll really appreciate that.
True. I forgot I even made a thread for a while cos it wasn't approved.
Then for those who have issues with large HD games data, use "folder mount .apk. "
It needs root so root with the above Vroot app. Folder mount mounts your game data from your internal sd card to external. Its great.
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by sparko1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
i use lg e615 i need help to root it.
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by CsmuneEy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Osita_inklord:
Great! If anyone needs root, I can safely declare that VROOT_1.7.4 is a safe method with 0%issues.
Aa for CWM recovery, I stumbled on a Russian forum. Those guys are GURUZZZZ! They developed CWM for many phones. I will get back to you ASAP. Peace.
thanks buddy.i really need cwm for my e988.koush made for just the e980.i don't believe it's safe to flash that..
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by phazotron(m): 3:03am On Feb 25, 2015
I use an lg e980 and I use twrp because the cwm I flashed bricked my fone so I had to flash twrp ova it of which twrp is waaay faster than cwm. maybe because I flashed the wrong cwm (e986 cwm) but before flashing any cwm or twrp male sure its specific for ur device so DAT u won't brick ur fone
Re: Lg Optimus Users Come In! by samally: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
i Rep Lg F200......can anybody give me a break through on how to upgrade the firmware to kitkat and lollipop, because i tried using usb to go but keep falling....and the phone is already rooted

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Etisalat Data. / History Of Android Os. From ANDROID Beta V1.0 TO ANDROID V 6.0 Marshmallow / Please To Do I Update My Android Phone From Kitkat To Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.