Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 (545 Views)

Lawyers To Sue NASS On CCB/CCT Amendment Bill / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by MayorofLagos(m): 2:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Igbo lawyers calling for all hands on deck. This was 6yrs ago, nothing..I repeat, NOTHING, has been done by these governors to make this noble vision and dream come true. Their inaction explains why my brothers and sisters are displaced from their homeland. People like Innoson should be the pride of Iboland, not Obi or Kalu or these other yeye governors.

Re: Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by Garrithe1st: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2014
The tin small na, abi you wan blind pesin eye??

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by MayorofLagos(m): 2:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Sorry my brother. Make i see where i keep the link, i go stamp here shortly abeg. i owe a bowl of garri for my error.. grin

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/123860583/IGBO-LAWYERS-LETTER-TO-GOVERNORS-OF-IGBOLAND
Re: Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by MayorofLagos(m): 3:14am On Jan 03, 2014
These are smart and patriotic guys that penned those concerns and Im wondering why, for God sake the governors have been indifferent to their cries..since 2008, we are in 2014. Imagine if they had started something with that call and with the backing they have now from Gej where they would be. They have to show they are doing something before others can join in to push it to completion. It seems they are satisfied being scattered around as displaced persons all over the country and if they had to develop their own land then their displacement will be taken from them as they will be expected to return home; its clear they dont want to return home!
Re: Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by talktimi(m): 3:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Displaced ke ? I dont understand your hatred for ibo people sha, its really ridiculous
Re: Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by MayorofLagos(m): 4:02am On Jan 03, 2014
talktimi: Displaced ke ? I dont understand your hatred for ibo people sha, its really ridiculous

Hatred ke? Ibo people hate themselves, nobody hates them. Can we have a discussion without sensitivity and attention?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by talktimi(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Hatred ke? Ibo people hate themselves, nobody hates them. Can we have a discussion without sensitivity and attention?
Dude this is the 2nd or 3rd thread you've opened in 48 hrs targetting the ibos. Its clear you have a thing against them haba
Re: Igbo Lawyers' Letter To Their Governors - March 2008 by Boss13: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: These are smart and patriotic guys that penned those concerns and Im wondering why, for God sake the governors have been indifferent to their cries..since 2008, we are in 2014. Imagine if they had started something with that call and with the backing they have now from Gej where they would be. They have to show they are doing something before others can join in to push it to completion. It seems they are satisfied being scattered around as displaced persons all over the country and if they had to develop their own land then their displacement will be taken from them as they will be expected to return home; its clear they dont want to return home!

What do you mean by return home?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Car Blast: Fashola Urges Vigilance / Nigerian Army Recruitment Exams To Take Place Today / Nigerian Army Generals Pocketed $43m Meant For Peacekeepers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.