Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations (2410 Views)

"I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Tunde Of Styl Plus Is Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations by tatafonaijacom(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Tatafonaija caught up with Tunde Akinsami, former member of the very popular Styl-Plus and asked him the one question that is on every one's mind......................

why did you leave Styl-plus?
I have tried to answer this question in so many diplomatic ways without divulging unnecessary details but then answer has brought out more questions like "why didn't I work on my solo project and still remain in the group like its being done on the international scene with the likes of Boyz2Men,the Commodores, Destiny's Child and many more international group acts? Questions flying from all directions have informed me to come out straight to tell it as it is because I need to carry the fans along.
In 2012. I tried taking my clothing company (nativeBoy) ambitions.........read the full story here http://www.tatafonaija.com/2014/01/tatafonaija-exclusive-interview-tunde.html

Re: Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations by joydick(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
story tinz.
Re: Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations by SpicyMimi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
You need to pay me before i'll atleast consider clicking on that link..
Re: Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations by Dgunnerz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
SpicyMimi: You need to pay me before i'll atleast consider clicking on that link..
Same here!
Re: Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations by ajasa4link: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nobody is clicking on an link. If u can't post the whole story here,sai gobe!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations by Sirsijo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
didn't even know they split... na dem sabi
Re: Tunde Of Styl-plus Finall Speaks On Why He Left The Group, Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
nice try

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! / Taio Cruz Celebrates His 30th Birthday / Every Part Of My Body Turns A Man On – Sexy Actress, Fisayo Ajisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.