Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mobile Phone Applications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Phone Applications (1455 Views)

Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? / Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Phone Applications by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2006
hELLO People,

Do you want to love-vendorĀ  up your mobile phone. In other words, will you like to load your phones with tonns of application.

Holla at me with what you want.
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by hayprof(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2006
@adeniyi83 :wot av u got? I use a v3!
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2006
Hayprof,

it depends on what you want. i have a whole lot of applications like quran, dictionaries and fm radios. I also have games like chess.

Does you phone use a memory card? alot of this applications eat up a lot of space.

call 08023700812 for more info.
cheers.
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by hayprof(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2006
I'll like a dictionary on my phone and racing,adventure,3d,action and any other one dat really catches one's fancy.
Let me know!
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by lakeside4love(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2006
ade wats up,

i just bought my new motorola L6,

i need applications plzz, Musical videos,Ringtones,Bytes increase and so on,

I will pay for the service, Here is my number(08020341778), Let me have urs so i can give u a call, thank u.
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by earthrealm(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2006
HELLO.I USE A SENDO X.I NEED ACTION/ADVENTURE/RACING GAMES, CAN U HELP/ N DICTIONARY TOO
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by Kave(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2006
Hey gee, Can i get an fm radio on my 6600?
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by Immortalme(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2006
adeniyi83:

hELLO People,

Do you want to love-vendor up your mobile phone. In other words, will you like to load your phones with tonns of application.

Holla at me with what you want.

I will need some of the applications u've got. I use a Nokia 6630. I will need FM Radios, games like car racing and dictionaries. thanks

Plz send the applications as mail attachment to my email address @ immortal4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks in a Million cool
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by Neoteny(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2006
first of all wen u say "radio" u mean fm, right? well u cant install any software to let u jive fm cos u need a built-in tuner and its hardware, so the next best ting is to install AVECradio or spodradio but they work via gprs and allow u to stream only Cool FM, Virgin radio and other british fm digital broadcasts. but u cant stream niger fm, so hard luck. get a fone that has a radio feature next time. meanwhile i suggest we upload all the files we have-games,software,ringtones,videos,images etc-on either www.rapidshare.com or www.uploading.com and either index the links in a thread or provide them upon request just like they do in other fone forums. waddaya think? its better than providing links to websites that require registration.
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by sirwebs(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2006
How can i move mp3 files i received via bluethoot from my message inbox to my fileman so i can delete the copy in the inbox and still have the file?
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by jones007(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
sirwebs:

How can i move mp3 files i received via bluethoot from my message inbox to my fileman so i can delete the copy in the inbox and still have the file?
open fileman, , move to mailbox, > press the right navigation key /navigate right, scrll down to the file, press# to cut, go back to E:, sounds, in sounds press 0 to paste. u can now go back to inbox and delete
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by sirwebs(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2006
@ jones,i tired it and i didn't work. I use Nokia 6600.

the file will paste and then refuse to play
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2006
hey guys,

unfortuntely, most applications i got for myself, were alll free trials.

Though some of it have been cracked, i can only offer chess game which is full version for nokia 60 series

cheers.
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by dannyluv(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2006
hello ade pls i use sony ericsson k700i and i want 2 get d chess application could u Plz help me out. thanks
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by bluenubian(f): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2006
@adeniyi
dont know what u got, but o u by any chance kow how i can get applications for the sidekick 3

u looking sharp in ur pic by the way
Re: Mobile Phone Applications by senzetee: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2006
my phone sendo x is normally heat up. what can i do to rectify this problem. how can i download game, music and other software to my phone. pls mail me : senzetee@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Configuring China Phone For Internet Browsing / Skype: Whats It All About? / Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.