Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

OBD Test On My Honda Accord 2002 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / OBD Test On My Honda Accord 2002 Model (806 Views)

Issues With OBD-II Bluetooth Scanner / Why Is My Honda City Revving Itself.help Pls / Why Does My Honda Accord 2005 Model Rev Itself Any Time I Start It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBD Test On My Honda Accord 2002 Model by Klem28(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Compliment of the seasons to all my people on Nairaland. Pls I need ur urgent attention as per my Honda Accord 2002. The car has been malfunctioning since I bought it. I was advised on this forum that I should scan d car. Now, I have scanned d car, d result said "Random Cylinder Misfiring" and "Knock Sensor". These two issues were detected by the Electrician. He recommended to flush the injector Nozzles and that if d problem persist, I will have to change my fuel pump. Please, I need you guys to advice me appropriately. Expert in d house, pls help me, d car is giving me sleepless night.
Re: OBD Test On My Honda Accord 2002 Model by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Klem28: Compliment of the seasons to all my people on Nairaland. Pls I need ur urgent attention as per my Honda Accord 2002. The car has been malfunctioning since I bought it. I was advised on this forum that I should scan d car. Now, I have scanned d car, d result said "Random Cylinder Misfiring" and "Knock Sensor". These two issues were detected by the Electrician. He recommended to flush the injector Nozzles and that if d problem persist, I will have to change my fuel pump. Please, I need you guys to advice me appropriately. Expert in d house, pls help me, d car is giving me sleepless night.
Simply laughable. Misfiring has to do with your plugs/coils. Knock sensor is self-explanatory enough. Anyway, try to post the specific codes pulled to enable easy assistance on the forum.
Re: OBD Test On My Honda Accord 2002 Model by Exponental(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Was it d electrician dat interpreted d codes? There might be a misinterpretation. State d codes here, let d elders interfere.
Re: OBD Test On My Honda Accord 2002 Model by CHEECKENGINE: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Is not the work of an eletrician it is mechanical I which i have the code so dat I can go through them for you if you are in abuja call 08098700098

(1) (Reply)

Car Servicing / Techs In The House, 2014 ALLDATA / Navigation Screen Of 2004 EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.