Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Install Winning Eleven 9 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Install Winning Eleven 9 (15695 Views)

Winning Betting Everyday / "How To Start Winning And Stop Losing Anytime You Bet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Winning Eleven 9 by gustav25: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
I know the game is really old but i love it............please after installing the game it says i should insert the original disc.................so am asking if anyone here knows how i could crack the game so that it can play....................all ur opinions are welcomed.
Re: How To Install Winning Eleven 9 by Donsammi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
chck the dvd thre mst be a crack folder ..to copy and paste in the program file
Re: How To Install Winning Eleven 9 by gustav25: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pls elaborate more......I see a folder with name (no -crack) nd inside the folder there is winning 9 and a winning 9 file......what. should I do from. Here?
Re: How To Install Winning Eleven 9 by Donsammi(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Copy and paste the contents of that folder to the winninq11 proqrams files and overwrite it

1 Like

Re: How To Install Winning Eleven 9 by felixdanielthed(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Open d winning eleven cd on my computa
U see a crack folder, open it n press ctrl+a to select all, after selecting then copy
Go to local drive c: open it m go to program files luk 4 konami folder den paste, it tell u file already exist den click yes to replace d file, up u go for palying enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Hey guys / To Build Another House Or Invest In Business / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.