Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,705 members, 7,840,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Start A Small Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Small Business Today (515 Views)

Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures / NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Small Business Today by kevoba: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
ARE YOU THINKING OF STARTING A SMALL BUSINESS AND NEED GREAT BUSINESS IDEAS FOR START - UP AT LITTLE COST. HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EMPOWER YOURSELF.

Modern Management Solutions limited a business consulting organization can provide you with credible ideas for growing business ventures and also assist you and your organization in business development and working process of your business operation. We are consistently involved in marketing and sales promotion strategies for small and medium scale businesses and also growing businesses.
We have integrated ideas for small businesses from areas such as:
1. Franchising.
2. Production.
3. Processing and Packaging.
4. Distribution.
5. Services provider.
6. Merchandise sales and promotion.
7. Education.
8. Agriculture.
9. Stock trading.
10. Fabrication and construction.
11. Online business services.
12. Entertainment.
13. Manufacturing.
14. Real Estate.
15. Engineering
And lots more..
For Details: contact kevoba@googlemail.com
kevinesumeh@yahoo.com
mmslimited@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/mmsolutionslimited

Marketing Consultant.
Re: Start A Small Business Today by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
THE IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GENERATE MONTHLY INCOME ONLINE?!

THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GENERATE MONTHLY INCOME ONLINE IN NIGERIA.

This[i] top secret[/i] is dedicated to all newbies who have been scammed-off,
of their hard earned cash in the past;

whilst searching for an escape route from the harsh economy which they find themselves!
This time around you only need to invest little or nothing to succeed online.

Once the cash flow system is setup, next is: it virtually runs on autopilot.

For details on how this system will work for you visit:
My Signature Features Below:

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Consultant, Ask Me Anthing About Your Business Plan / Do You Need A Good Team/management/promoter/marketer To Handle Your PR Services, / How To Be A Great Salesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.