Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (73362 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture) / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by emmadejust(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
The word of the lord works.

it is able to do what its talk about........

Thank God for his life and the ministry that is giving a life a meaning thru the teaching of God word and the demostration of the holy spirit character..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by chidanzy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Yaaay ! He's still okay sef I ws abt 2 years den cheesy grin. Love u sir !
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by ignis: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
the warrior72: The Good Lord has always been good to this man, but his compromise on word of God is what I don't buy
Please mind the way you talk about men of God....
Just an advice. ..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Reachboy: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
17 yrs ago ppl fall under d anounting. Boy, Holy Ghost is real. Ever loaded Man of God. Ride Pastor Chris.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by OmoPastor(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
[size=38pt]His birthday wishes could not make the frontpage but his picture 17 yrs ago did shocked
who says these so called moderators are not out to ridicule the MOG.
if the mods plan is to ridicule my Pastor, they have met their doom!
[/size]
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by packman: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
OmoPastor: [size=38pt]His birthday wishes could not make the frontpage but his picture 17 yrs ago did shocked
who says these so called moderators are not out to ridicule the MOG.
if the mods plan is to ridicule my Pastor, they have met their doom!
[/size]
[size=20pt]
SAME WAY YOU ARE ACTUALLY MEETING YOUR DOOM

RIGHT NOW

YOU ARE BANNED FROM NAIRALAND FROM TILL 2020 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by thewarrior72: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
ignis:
Please mind the way you talk about men of God....
Just an advice. ..

Thanks, I respect men of God, but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth. Personally, I love some of his messages, but hate those that are contrary to bible, e.g self servicing massage he preached sometime last year & I also hate the sort of Christians he produces in his church, infact, u can hardly differentiate between his members from prostitute on the street.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by nwgoziri(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wen he was payin d price!!!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by thewarrior72: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
thorpido: How so?Can u expantiate on the compromise?
Ooh don't go there sir, if I start to explain it to u sir, we will derail the thread.

Children of God are ment to be different from the world, be guided
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Jesuspistol(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
He was a goodlooking poor man then. But now he's an handsome rich man.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by zenus(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Younger now than then
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by iconics: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Precious Father thank you for giving me eyes that see and a heart that perceives and understand! Faithfulness is good, however adding faith to faithfulness is the best! The seed of greatness never fails to produce in the right environment. 2014...my year of #greatness!!!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by ignis: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
the warrior72:
Thanks, I respect men of God, but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth. Personally, I love some of his messages, but hate those that are contrary to bible, e.g self servicing massage he preached sometime last year & I also hate the sort of Christians he produces in his church, infact, u can hardly differentiate between his members from prostitute on the street.
What about his self servicing message?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by benkart96: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
O boy....money na life ooo.....d guy con get in colour back
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Anybody Dat say money isn't Gud he shud has brain waves.....
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by patostation(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
What I Remember about this "man of god" is his penchant for appropriating the gospel and making everything about himself and his family.Just open each page of the Rhapsody of Realities and what do you see? Anita Oyakhilome on page 1, Chris Oyakhilome on page 2, Jnr Oyakhilome on page 3, Anita on page 4, then Chris on page 5. I also stumbled on the Rhapsody Bible the other day and what did I see? The Oyakhilomes and their "superior gospel" everywhere. I taya for all this self-exaltation and arrogance.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by MrAboki: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
packman:

AN ABOKI IS ALWAYS AND WOULD ALWAYS

AND FOREVERMORE ALWAYS REMAIN A SENSELESS ALWAYS PAD

AFTER BEING USED BY THE DEVIL WOULD ALWAYS BE

DUMPED BY THE DEVIL

GOAT IN FORM HUMAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All this because Jesus is eating Popcorn.. grin

Kai... And I thought Christians were the true people of peace.. grin

Walahi, you are barking like a rabid dog.. The picture is not blasphemous.

Please go and seek forgiveness from Jesus before you end up in Hell..

Jesus was a happy guy who had a sense of humor!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by cytellProperty: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oh they should have put your father's name there? OOPS
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by thewarrior72: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
ignis:
What about his self servicing message?
wink Go get the message & find out!....Shalom sister..
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

looooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://newstoriesoldbook.files./2013/10/jesus.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by cytellProperty: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
pato station: What I Remember about this "man of god" is his penchant for appropriating the gospel and making everything about himself and his family.Just open each page of the Rhapsody of Realities and what do you see? Anita Oyakhilome on page 1, Chris Oyakhilome on page 2, Jnr Oyakhilome on page 3, Anita on page 4, then Chris on page 5. I also stumbled on the Rhapsody Bible the other day and what did I see? The Oyakhilomes and their "superior gospel everywhere. I taya for all this self-exaltation and arrogance.
Oh they should have put your father's name. You are not making sense at all. OOPS

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by cytellProperty: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
O.T.I.S:
am i the only person that noticed the Illuminati symbol in that logo?
You definitely need to give your life to Christ, then you would think, act and see positively.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by OLUROKUN(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
God hlp us

Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by LoganRebirth: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nna money good o.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by GovWahala: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Aboki u are mentally deranged.
Whali Ba ka da lafia! Sha-sha-sha, u will surely be made mockery of, all the days of your life. Oniranu.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by iamdsam: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2014
He has so much changed now. He's riding in millions using the brains of gullible Nigerians. Nigerian pastors who only care about their personal being.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by iamdsam: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Pastor Chris exalts himself too much. Make he go one corner go rest. Nonsense!
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by iamdsam: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2014
the warrior72:
Christ Embassy members are wicked and are all hypocrites.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) by iamdsam: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2014
I hate it when people say don't talk bad about a man of God or whatever. Am I a man of devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.