Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Make Money On The Net This Year - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money On The Net This Year (338 Views)

Discover How I Sell Thousnad Of Product From Home Using The Net You Too Can Lea / .. / How To Make Money On The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On The Net This Year by Abitem1: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
MAKE EXTRA CASH THIS YEAR

INTERNET

Over the years internet has become part of our day to day life, but the sad news is that we under utilize this medium most especially in the area of Internet business. Not everything on the net is a scam or yahoo-yahoo as it is popularly called in Nigeria.
For those who has tried one Internet Business or the other and failed, over 70% causes of such failure can be attributed as their own making, for example not finding out in detail what they are getting into and Greed wanting to become rich over the night. I have been a forex trader for over ten years, but I tell you the truth Forex will not work in Nigeria like other advanced Country for the following reasons
I Very poor and slow Network Connectivity
Ii Unstable power supply
Iii Limited or no access to financial news and education
Iv Half baked tutors and trades
GOOD NEWS
For people like us who still believe strongly in the Internet Business, we strive to stay on top of the game by engaging in constant researches and connecting with people of like mind all over the word to find Trusted and Tested business on the net to engage in.
We currently have over five (5) of such business for you this year that will make a difference in your finances if you take the right step, for example with an investment of $1000 you will make an average of $40 a week, $160 in a month, that is about #26,400 Naira at the end of the month for a period of 12 months and also get your initial investment of $1000 back at the end of the year.

For more details contact us at
Abitem Nigeria Limited
Phone -08032260575, 08181688277, 08186545925
Face book- Babatunde Temitayo Femi ( temitayolufemi@yahoo.com)
Email- bfemi948@gmail.com
Twitter- bfemi948@gmail.com
Skype- temity11

(1) (Reply)

How you can Reduce your budget on data subscription to the barest minimum / Joyetech Exceed Grip New Family Members, Pro & Plus / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.