Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos (2672 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / Explosion Hits Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
globalaid: it is easier to put the blame on gas pipeline always. enough of this incompetence
Thrash! We'r talking about an opposition party with destructive mindset which has been sponsoring dogs to blow gas pipelines. While we call on the govt and security agencies to be more proactive, all Nigerians must condemn the destructive politics of APC leaders.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Garrithe1st: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
[s]
Sincere 9gerian:
Thrash! We'r talking about an opposition party with destructive mindset which has been sponsoring dogs to blow gas pipelines. While we call on the govt and security agencies to be more proactive, all Nigerians must condemn the destructive politics of APC leaders.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:

You seems to be fooling yourself bros.
Ecravos-lagos pipelines was allegedly vandalized.
It runs from escravos to Lagos.
How can you assume it is in Lagos that this pipe was vandalized when it covers over
80 km?
1.Lagos is in the west of escravos.
Any vandal on that pipe will be along the western axis.
Whether it is vandalized in a village in delta, Edo, ondo, ogun or Lagos.
2. The security apparatus available is in the hand of fg.
So, fg should do better to arrest tinubu and his boys and charged to court for prosecution. When that is not done, it shows irresponsibility on the part of who is supposed to protect them.
3. The multimillion dollars pipeline security job given militant warlord is to protect our pipeline. Why is this happening?
4. Why is the minister and fg complaining of the problem that had happened severally before when they had enough time to proffer solution?
Are they just there to eat 1 billion naira food alone?

5 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Garrithe1st: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Olaolufred:

How can you assume it is in Lagos that this pipe was vandalized when it covers over
80 km?

Dude is "Born to Lie", stop wasting your time....

1 Like

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Italiano1: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: Tinubu dogs are clearly at work in Lagos- destroying Lagos gas pipelines and punishing innocent citizens just to discredit govt and advance the selfish political ambition and expand the political territories of Tinubu.

This insincere hypocrite and sycophant is perpetuating what is clearly a false and a deliberate but very pathetic attempt at disparaging Yoruba politicians.

How do you know Tinubu is the one responsible for the vandalism and not Jonathan and his destructive agents? How about Peter Obi or Orji Kalu? Cant they use their agents in Lagos to vandalise and sabotage these installations? Why are you fixated on Tinubu? Do you wake up looking for him under your bed?

You should be ashamed of yourself for this embarrassing display of subservient and dishonest behavior all in an attempt to earn a living. You claim to be busy but you are continuously posting inaccuracies on NL; your attitude is cringe-worthy and odious.

You should quickly re edit that post for intentionally trying to accuse opposing politicians when you have absolutely no evidence.

What a shame!

7 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by collynzo2(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
But who else is supposed to profit from vandalism of gas pipelines which come with absolutely no commercial benefit if not the desperate APC politicians?
They are fully aware of how much support GEJ will get if he achieves steady power supply and are doing their best to sabotage his efforts towards that.
It is a shame that some Nairalanders who pretend to care so much about Nigeria aren't concerned about this issue.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by TechWalker007: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
It seems like EkoIle/Agbamental, Berem, Payless, and some others have become line supervisors in Alausa while the likes of Gbawe are now Managers. They have left Garri the 1st and some others with the laptops.

That said, we need better surveillance of the pipelines. It is obvious that some people swore since 2010 that they would make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. There should be a plan to checkmate them.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by najoke: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dis Guy: since last year

and

-thisday

deliberately mentioning lagos doesnt help anyone, the minister and his crew should secure the nations piepline and push for stiffer sentences

^
Gbam.......who doesnt know that insincere9ja fool is a pathological liar.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by najoke: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/774003_gggggggggg_jpg7d3166b50c2c60e0500920e68fd76a94

^
see inscere9jarian O!.....dude without shirt,4th guy on the left.....definitely inscere9jarian

I see u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by babytoun: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Boss13:

Sincere nigerian, I respect the fact that you stand by GEJ even through his lapses. However, can you do so without insults. I don't know how old you are but I believe only kids insults. If you want to argue, do so skillfully and be objective.

I am not an APC advocate, neither will I support a government that do not consider the general interest of the populace. I was of the opinion of voting for GEJ, irrespective of his sins, if only he can resolve the power situation in the country. However, I have considered that GEJ should go for the unity of this country to continue. His presidential ambition is a threat to this country.

please look again . This harassment to stop him from contesting is a bigger threat to the unity of the country. look again

2 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by theoctopus: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Boss13:

Sincere nigerian, I respect the fact that you stand by GEJ even through his lapses. However, can you do so without insults. I don't know how old you are but I believe only kids insults. If you want to argue, do so skillfully and be objective.

I am not an APC advocate, neither will I support a government that do not consider the general interest of the populace. I was of the opinion of voting for GEJ, irrespective of his sins, if only he can resolve the power situation in the country. However, I have considered that GEJ should go for the unity of this country to continue. His presidential ambition is a threat to this country.

You were almost making sense then ended as another iddiot! If GEJ's second tenure is a treat to Nigeria's unity, then let Nigeria divide. No one cares about your stup1d blackmail anymore. So Nigeria will not be united until a muslim northerner rules? Is that it? You people have entered one chance. I pity you and your ilk. Shame on you and your tribal and religious intolerance. Your born-to-rule status is gone forever. Get that into your thick skull!

4 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by theoctopus: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Olaolufred:

80 km?
So, fg should do better to arrest tinubu and his boys and charged to court for prosecution. When that is not done, it shows irresponsibility on the part of who is supposed to protect them.
3. The multimillion dollars pipeline security job given militant warlord is to protect our pipeline. Why is this happening?
4. Why is the minister and fg complaining of the problem that had happened severally before when they had enough time to proffer solution?

So how has what you posted negated the fact that someone is trying to sabotage the pipelines to score political points? What is it you have said that counters anything that has been said before? If APC can lie about everything else, what can they not do? Saboteurs and evil party like the APC.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Garrithe1st: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus:

So how has what you posted negated the fact that someone is trying to sabotage the pipelines to score political points? What is it you have said that counters anything that has been said before? If APC can lie about everything else, what can they not do? Saboteurs and evil party like the APC.

Shut up!!!

Always blaming the failures of the government on imaginary enemies....

Tufiakwa!!!!

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
theoctopus:

YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS COHERENT IN ALL YOU VE SAID.

YOU CAME TO ROB MY HOUSE YESTERDAY. YOU- THE OCTOPUS ARE AN ARMED ROBBER.

IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT WHAT I CALLED YOU ABOVE.
THEN IT MEANS PEOPLE ARE STILL DECIEVING PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Italiano1: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Olaolufred:

I see what you did there! Brilliant!!

2 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Pukkah: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: Tinubu dogs are clearly at work in Lagos- destroying Lagos gas pipelines and punishing innocent citizens just to discredit govt and advance the selfish political ambition and expand the political territories of Tinubu.

You started a thread and snuffed life out of it with your own hands.

It's like someone who labours to milk a cow with his hands then, in a moment of indiscretion, kicks it away with his own leg.

A thread which you could have used to your advantage, as the first mover of the news, was disabled when you stained it with needless and baseless opposition politics.

Heck, a political novice would not even blame Tinubu for vandalism of pipeline that has become a widespread menace which the Fedeally-controlled security forces have not been able to contain.

You need to change your approach to diseminating information. The present approach may be fetching you more enemies and masking the information you're trying to pass across.

6 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Italiano1: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pukkah:

It's like someone who labours to milk a cow with his hands then, in a moment of indiscretion, kicks it away with his own leg.

A thread which you could have used to your advantage, as the first mover of the news, was disabled when you stained it with needless and baseless opposition politics.

Heck, a political novice would not even blame Tinubu for vandalism of pipeline that has become a widespread menace which the Fedeally-controlled security forces have not been able to contain.

You need to change your approach to diseminating information. The present approach may be fetching you more enemies and masking the information you're trying to pass across.

End of discussion!!

Kudos!
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by theoctopus: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Olaolufred:

APC is sabotaging Nigeria to gain cheap popularity and that is a fact. Your irrelevant post wont change that. In 2010, they vowed to make the nation ungovernable for GEJ. The same script is playing out with the calls that he resign or get impeached. Nothing has changed one bit. So your post is useless.

APC is sabotaging Nigeria to score cheap political points and Nigerians are realizing it now. THe spate of lies and more lies that you keep churning out everyday is full proof. Today, it is a story of "GEJ riding 7 jets". What will you post tomorrow? I guess you are in a meeting right now thinking about it. But like I said before, it is all turning out for GEJ's good. Just imagine your fellow laborer in the APC vineyard, ndu_chucks, just opened a thread stating that if GEJ renews the oil licenses of the northern ruling cabal, he will be reelected without trouble. Just imagine the cheap blackmail that APC represents. I guess they have also promised Tinubu he will get a share of those wells. Congregation of liars and thieves. Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by theoctopus: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pukkah:

He didnt derail anything. He passed a message and it has been passed. Some of you think too highly of yourselves. You actually think threads are opened because of you? Who cares what your opinion is? The message has been passed. You can park well and stop making noise.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by theoctopus: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Shut up!!!

Always blaming the failures of the government on imaginary enemies....

Tufiakwa!!!!

angry angry angry

So APC is an imaginary enemy? You said so, not I. grin grin grin
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by ba7man(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nigeria barely produces adequate MW of electricity to provide Lagos State alone with uninterrupted power let alone, the whole country and @Sincere9gerian is giving us "Tales by Moonlight" to cover up the FG's failures.

Tell a person from a developed Country that an average of 3000MW is being produced to service a population of 160 million and check out their reaction.

When GEJ knows nothing about the current Monumental Oil theft, why would he know anything about Gas pipelines being sabotaged??

I suspect he just sits in his office and accepts any lie dropped on his table.

"We provided 1.6million jobs this year sir"

"We're unable to provide light because Tinubu is sabotaging the gas pipelines sir"

G.E.J's media team and his followers are the ones that paint him dumb and clueless.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

He didnt derail anything. He passed a message and it has been passed. Some of you think too highly of yourselves. You actually think threads are opened because of you? Who cares what your opinion is? The message has been passed. You can park well and stop making noise.

Why are the PDP rats always trying to outdo one another in insults when it comes to contrary voices....

You all should go and learn one or two things on how to do your job from cramjones ...doing your party work, devoid of insult.

Reno didn't teach you guys well.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Rad1cal: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2014
ilugunboy:

Why are the PDP rats always trying to outdo one another in insults when it comes to contrary voices....

You all should go and learn one or two things on how to do your job from cramjones ...doing your party work, devoid of insult.

The same fraudulent Cramjones who clowned around with his alleged threat mail lie.

You cited a terrible example sad
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by theoctopus: 12:47am On Jan 04, 2014
ilugunboy:

Tell cramjones/FFK that he is an iddiot! There is nothing to learn from him. He is an irrelevant iddiot! I wont even gratify his threads with my presence.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

Tell cramjones/FFK that he is an iddiot! There is nothing to learn from him. He is an irrelevant iddiot! I wont even gratify his threads with my presence.

While your type revels in insults to pass across your message...he marshal his argument devoid of insult...that is the difference...that is maturity. People will be more willing to align with his position than the position of those that only relish throwing insults into their arguemts.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by agbameta: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2014

We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts.

1 Like

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by agbameta: 4:24am On Jan 04, 2014
hwww.nairaland.com/attachments/1436191_ooo_JPGb7261d0460a3fe064244e848fe5febc8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1436192_qqq_JPG4a5004eed68d6697d667e4c72bad87bf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1436195_sss_JPG4d44f915b1f0bfcb65a8edb951f74e2f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1436196_uuu_JPG185a5aed3ffaa1b7b70ffc9c0fb20999

http://www.uploadc.com/rpz084rjoz0h/Storyville2013-2014Power.mp4.htm

This is the real reason why they blow up pipelines. The crooked and criminal elements team up with corrupt and crooked public officials to blow up the pipelines and award repair contracts to themselves and then share the loot while they leave behind a ravaged and desecrated landscape for their unborn children to deal with..

This is what evil men do in the creeks with your government standing by as the facilitator...

2 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by banki(m): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus:

APC is sabotaging Nigeria to gain cheap popularity and that is a fact. Your irrelevant post wont change that. In 2010, they vowed to make the nation ungovernable for GEJ. The same script is playing out with the calls that he resign or get impeached. Nothing has changed one bit. So your post is useless.

APC is sabotaging Nigeria to score cheap political points and Nigerians are realizing it now. THe spate of lies and more lies that you keep churning out everyday is full proof. Today, it is a story of "GEJ riding 7 jets". What will you post tomorrow? I guess you are in a meeting right now thinking about it. But like I said before, it is all turning out for GEJ's good. Just imagine your fellow laborer in the APC vineyard, ndu_chucks, just opened a thread stating that if GEJ renews the oil licenses of the northern ruling cabal, he will be reelected without trouble. Just imagine the cheap blackmail that APC represents. I guess they have also promised Tinubu he will get a share of those wells. Congregation of liars and thieves. Shame on you

It still baffels. Me why some. People just bllame apc. For alll. Their woes, I personally taught most pdp politicians and their. Surrogates werre. Not perturbed by the emmergence of apc
Its a lie from the pit of hell that apc said they would make nigeria ungovernable in 2010 first because apc was formed in 2013 and I watched the statemnt made by lawal kaita of the. Pdp at the pdp convention in abuja
I think some supporters of Gej are creating more enemies for him than friends
Yes our president has about 10jets underr the presidential fleet and no matter what excuse we give it is not right,either byy himself or by paast leaders
The obj that you peoplle abuse actually gave gej the opportunity,in my own opinion there were better lleaders from the niger delta,
Everything in nigeria is controlled by the fg and the fg has the power to arrest and prosecute so how come people like buhari and tinubu have not been incacerated?
I see threads opened to attack individuaals including mr president and I think its childish and insincere
We all love nigeria if things arre not going well let's put hands together and fixx it,

2 Likes

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Olaolufred:

80 km?

If you had read and digested the report properly, you wouldn't have spewed the thrash above. The point where the pipeline was ruptured was specifically stated. Read:
Sincere 9gerian: He said the deterioration in the quantity of supply in the Lagos area was a direct consequence of the compounded gas shortage resulting from the recent vandalism of the Escravos Lagos (western axis) gas pipeline
The notion that one man can single handedly develop a nation is wrong. National development is the collective responsibility of all citizens. We all are responsible. The president provides the direction but citizens must look in that direction and provide support where necessary for the country to succeed.

Yes the security agencies are there but if not that you lack sincerity you would acknowledge that our security agencies are currently over stretched. They'r fighting Boko Haram, armed bandits, oil theft, kidnappers,etc. At moment, the military is fighting war with insurgents in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno. The security budget has increased from N400 billion under Yar Adua to almost N1 trillion now. This extra funds going to security would have been used to fix our huge infrastructural deficit.

And whatever extra measures the govt takes to further secure this pipelines will cost more money. This monies would have been better deployed in putting up new facilities instead of spending it on security.

I believe APC leaders sponsor gas (not crude oil) pipeline vandals. If they could do all the things they've been doing to PULL DOWN this govt, then they can as well sponsor pipeline vandalism in ANY part of the country to discredit the govt.

Unfortunatly, none of the APC dogs on NL have condemned this shameless acts of pipeline vandalism, even if we disagree on who is responsible.

So please, appeal to your masters in APC. Countries that have developed did not do so by playing destructive politics or deliberatly creating problems and calling on their govt to solve it. This country belongs to all of us and it will outlive GEJ. We need progressive politics in this country, both from the ruling and opposition party.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by ba7man(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2014
@Sincere9gerian. Honestly, you're loosing it.

You need to back off and look at yourself from a third man's point of view.

Your vibrations are becoming highly erratic............You need a break with your mind away from politics.

1 Like

Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2014
ba7man: @Sincere9gerian. Honestly, you're loosing it.

You need to back off and look at yourself from a third man's point of view.

Your vibrations are becoming highly erratic............You need a break with your mind away from politics.

He will be in a very bad shape by the Q3 of this year at the rate he is going.......we know he has a job to impress those paying him but then his health is suffering.....as can be glean from his often weird comments.
Re: Poor Power Supply In Lagos Area Is Due To Vandalism Of The Gas Pipeline In Lagos by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Italiano1:

This insincere hypocrite and sycophant is perpetuating what is clearly a false and a deliberate but very pathetic attempt at disparaging Yoruba politicians.

How do you know Tinubu is the one responsible for the vandalism and not Jonathan and his destructive agents? How about Peter Obi or Orji Kalu? Cant they use their agents in Lagos to vandalise and sabotage these installations? Why are you fixated on Tinubu? Do you wake up looking for him under your bed?

You should be ashamed of yourself for this embarrassing display of subservient and dishonest behavior all in an attempt to earn a living. You claim to be busy but you are continuously posting inaccuracies on NL; your attitude is cringe-worthy and odious.

You should quickly re edit that post for intentionally trying to accuse opposing politicians when you have absolutely no evidence.

What a shame!

What is the eternally daft Tinubu slave spewing?

Anyway, I'm not surprised that you do not see any connection between your master Tinubu and gas pipeline vandalism. If you did, it would have been a pleasant surprise not only to yours sincerely but also to your doctors because it would imply that your badly damaged brain cells are beginning to heal.

Now this is the connection. When a crime is committed, the pool of preliminary suspects will be drawn from direct and indirect beneficiaries of that crime. Now the question is, who will benefit from vandalism of gas pipelines and disruption of public power supply in the country? Is it GEJ, Peter Obi, Orji Kalu, or APC leaders (Tinubu or Buhari)? I dont know about daft people like you, but for me the answer is simple- APC leaders (Tinubu or Buhari). Of the two, Tinubu is the prime suspect because he has a history of destructive and brutal politics. He was a suspect in the brutal killing of late Funsho Williams because he was also a direct beneficiary. But whether Buhari or Tinubu is immaterial because they'r both leaders of APC.

If we take the debate further, you can also see the connection between pipeline vandalism, disruption of public power supply and APC press releases. Here is the statement made by Lai Muhammed on the 31st of December 2013.
Sincere 9gerian: ''They say President Jonathan's achievement in 2013 is unprecedented, yet Nigerians celebrated the Christmas and New Year holidays in unprecedented pitch darkness

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/news/apc-s-new-year-message-to-nigerians-change-is-imminent.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / Buhari/apc Will Christianize North - Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.