Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I'mma Haitian That Wants To Change My Name. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'mma Haitian That Wants To Change My Name. (1111 Views)

I'll Like To Change My Tribe To Yoruba- Veteran Actor, Larry Koldsweat / Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy / The Haitian History Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'mma Haitian That Wants To Change My Name. by ChelNam: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2008
I'm Haitian and did some research to figured out the most Haitians traces themselves back to Benin esp the he Kingdom of Dahomey and little bit of Togo. I wanted to reflect my name esp. t with where my people came from. I won't go back to Benin and find any pure French names. So any suggestions for a full name?
Re: I'mma Haitian That Wants To Change My Name. by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 29, 2012
from 2008 i know.
but still,
obvious troll. grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija's Got Me Hot. / Black And Proud / OSUN- Goddess Of Fertility, Love, Life And Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.