Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (201052 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Holuwadharah(f): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Page 59

FTC
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tmanis(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Holuwadharah:
End of page 58
Holuwadharah:
Page 59
FTC
How do y'all always know? undecided
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Holuwadharah(f): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
tmanis:
How do y'all always know? undecided
32 post 4 a page
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by ademos32(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bukdam:
Happy birthday to meeeee
wishin u happy bufday, today is mine too,happy 2 c my bufday mate.
drop ya num make we chat 4 whatsapp.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Greetings to every member on this forum. I have been a keen observer of the forum during my leisure time visit to NL. I want to commend the efforts & contributions of you guys here, i believe everyone has contributed in one way or the other. I dont want long epistle,that is why i will summarize my points. At first this is a faceless forum which i strongly believe would entails several views(ambivalent or certain),it comes along with so many acrimonous discussion that could provide solutions to questns & points the thread after well oriented analysis,assumption,hypothesis & final conclusion . In essence no point is a waste so far an idea is conceal in. This bring my say-stupid questns drives in intelkectual thinking of solving.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by adeniyie140: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
QUESTION FOR ALL!!!!! (1) when the sch list is released, will everything be released once?? (2) how many batches will the sch release on its website?? (3) is it possible to be a student of lautech already, take another jamb, choose lautech again and gain another adm into lautech in the next year Pls i seriously demand answers to my questions!!!
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
To all members ,i realise there is disparity & prejudice here which is not suppose to be. It is inevitable but let try to avoid it to the bearest minimum. "united we stand divided we fall" It will surprise you when you get to school and meet eachother,how do you want to feel when you get to know this the person u casting aspersion. Life could be ease if we want to make it ease.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
To those awaiting admission list,i can tell you it a matter of time for you to sail through the admission status sea and hav say afterward. All your predeccesors/undergraduate has once been in your shoe,this is telling you that you are not alone to experience such. I will divide you into 2 category 1) jambite 2)ex-predite
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Holuwadharah(f): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=ademos32 post=28037581]wishin u happy bufday, today is mine too. Hbd llnp ijn
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Holuwadharah(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote
author=HEART1234 post=28037737]Greetings to every member on this forum.
I have been a keen observer of the forum during my leisure time visit
to NL. I want to commend the efforts & contributions of you guys
here, i believe everyone has contributed in one way or the other.Miss/Mister Heart,on behalf of others,I welcum u 2 d thread
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jambite : a)those that initially choore the school-so far you score above 200 in jamb&50 in Pj,ur admsn is guarantee "if you choose less competitive courses" b)2nd choice-once you can make above 60 in p.j & 200 in jamb,you had a chanc in securing admisn if you choose less comp courses & get competitive course if God is by ur side & long leg. 2)Ex-predite a)those who scored above 300 in P.D & 200 in jamb,50 in p.j had best chance in getting the course i.e-depending on your course b) those who couldnt meet jamb cut off,expect any course either your course or 1 given to you.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
In conclusion,to secure lautech admission is base on so many factor which you guys may not comprehend(am not saying u dumb). To get admission for less competitive course is guarantee once you have abov 200 in jamb & 50 in p.j. Getting competitive course is certain,i emphasis again certain only if you are among the best 10 in both jamb&pd e.g having 410 in PD,270 in JAMB, 86 in PJ. There is no way the school prove all your labour abortive/shatter ur dream. Note am not admission officer in the school but have been in the system,i wish to help when i see aspirants in this situation but so many things are always involve that seems to dishearten 1 by aspirants,am kinda occupied som folks may see as being conceited when i didnt to them when my atentions,som believe u ar tryin to influence them so as to exploit.I pray i could help and salvage some folks by God grace
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Holuwadharah post=28038334][/quote]thanks for the gesture,it my pleasure
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Prof of surgery opeyemi. My bro from another mother,i understood the ordeal that the citadel has put you through. You wont know i feel the agony you felt but that isnt the remedy . I can rant from today till tommorow that doesnt stop the school activities. I had akin experience as yours which compel me to write you. I pray your meeting with the no1 citizen of lautech yield +ve outcome this coming week as u said but if sth else or let me put it as plan b,there is 1 thing i would like you to try out in order to achieve your goal. N.B am not showcasing myself as a master. I guess u hav overlooked the oppourtunity in time past. I mean why not try d PREMIER UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN and you wil never regret it God willing. Do you just say you dont knw sm1 or d sch is competitive for your course. UI is one of the best school that deals with transparency,i wouldnt have inform you if i know u are not up to the task or cant meet up the standard but i trust you&knw u can do it. When lautech apparently tend to deny you,UI wil spread and lay mouka foam for you ,welcoming to have the best and achieve d best to sleep without fatigue/worisome.. Never undermine lautech or castigate it,if you are lucky to be there you wont utter some words. This take me to reminiscence when a guy was a mark to get UI medicine admission he started complaining and abuse UI for nt taking jamb score into consideratn instead of it PJ as d önly criteria for admsn.She doesnt care if u had 400 in jamb,she care abt her PJ.The guy jamb score was high compare to those given medicine but there PJ score is 1 more than his,he try to justify his PJ by saying he Jamb shd b suffice for d 1 mark deficient.To cut it short,he was later given medicine and later eat his word permit me to put it dat way. Moral lesson dont cast aspersion on lautech move on and accomplish the best. SHALOM
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by haxorDelite(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
bookj:

Ah! U don fall my hand o, anyway sweety, sugar, honey, lemon, orange, sunshine, moon.... No vex
wow! only me
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
HEART1234:
Prof of surgery opeyemi. My bro from another mother,i understood the ordeal that the citadel has put you through. You wont know i feel the agony you felt but that isnt the remedy . I can rant from today till tommorow that doesnt stop the school activities. I had akin experience as yours which compel me to write you. I pray your meeting with the no1 citizen of lautech yield +ve outcome this coming week as u said but if sth else or let me put it as plan b,there is 1 thing i would like you to try out in order to achieve your goal. N.B am not showcasing myself as a master. I guess u hav overlooked the oppourtunity in time past. I mean why not try d PREMIER UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN and you wil never regret it God willing. Do you just say you dont knw sm1 or d sch is competitive for your course. UI is one of the best school that deals with transparency,i wouldnt have inform you if i know u are not up to the task or cant meet up the standard but i trust you&knw u can do it. When lautech apparently tend to deny you,UI wil spread and lay mouka foam for you ,welcoming to have the best and achieve d best to sleep without fatigue/worisome.. Never undermine lautech or castigate it,if you are lucky to be there you wont utter some words. This take me to reminiscence when a guy was a mark to get UI medicine admission he started complaining and abuse UI for nt taking jamb score into consideratn instead of it PJ as d önly criteria for admsn.She doesnt care if u had 400 in jamb,she care abt her PJ.The guy jamb score was high compare to those given medicine but there PJ score is 1 more than his,he try to justify his PJ by saying he Jamb shd b suffice for d 1 mark deficient.To cut it short,he was later given medicine and later eat his word permit me to put it dat way. Moral lesson dont cast aspersion on lautech move on and accomplish the best. SHALOM
I am not defaming LAUTECH in any way, I am just being so very candid...University of Ibadan, I had considered filling them in for my JAMB, but was like let's give 'em everything so I would be justified.
I have friend's there, a Lady Femi, she was offered Biology here in our very own LAUTECH and guess what UI gave her, Physiotherapy!...another Lady, Oyindamola, given Biology here but given MLS there. The one which came as a mild shock to me was a friend given FAA here in LAUTECH and offered Nursing in UI. They are all last year's Pre-degree students.
HEART1234, Omo Iya, its not that I am daft and can't find my way, but playing it safe was the harbinger of all these scenarios...me Agric(giggles, out of their minds, they are)
My mind is bent on the University of Ibadan, its just gonna be a testimony....that I was once a student of LAUTECH. If I wanted Agriculture I'd be in 200L now.
Thanks HEART1234; the best I can say is God bless you. Do you mind putting out your 2go Username and Real name please.
HEART...made of Gold.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phressh: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

I am not defaming LAUTECH in any way, I am just being so very candid...University of Ibadan, I had considered filling them in for my JAMB, but was like let's give 'em everything so I would be justified.
I have friend's there, a Lady Femi, she was offered Biology here in our very own LAUTECH and guess what UI gave her, Physiotherapy!...another Lady, Oyindamola, given Biology here but given MLS there. The one which came as a mild shock to me was a friend given FAA here in LAUTECH and offered Nursing in UI. They are all last year's Pre-degree students.
HEART1234, Omo Iya, its not that I am daft and can't find my way, but playing it safe was the harbinger of all these scenarios...me Agric(giggles, out of their minds, they are)
My mind is bent on the University of Ibadan, its just gonna be a testimony....that I was once a student of LAUTECH. If I wanted Agriculture I'd be in 200L now.
Thanks HEART1234; the best I can say is God bless you. Do you mind putting out your 2go Username and Real name please.
HEART...made of Gold.
. Bro U were offered agric??
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hopeyemi u are welcm. It may suprise you that you are an acquaintance to me. I cant say uptil nw how dat happen,i jst see it as match of coicedence. There is an attribute in you that push me to this forum, it when i saw ur IRINAJO update,i guess wit the aforemention by nubia u shd knw i acquaint wit u. I was so elated dat our generatn stil embrace d best of best because 4u to listen to such folktales,u have sth in you. Anyway am nt here to praise,can you drop your 2go username,i ought to drop mine bt due to some reasn. I wil resuscitate my dead 2go account bt pls dnt mind me/see pride in me if i dnt com online often,am nt in anyway snubing my friends bt just because of my idleness to chating. Ore irinajo omo nile aye yo ladun yo loyin.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
phressh:
. Bro U were offered agric??
Yeah @Phressh, that is what your Alma mata tossed in my laps. There is more to LAUTECH than meets the eye...

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nizzy of uniben u sighted,bukdam,bokj,haxorde to mention a few i trower salute to future ladokites. I need an introvert lady like me in dis forum,who would be of help
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nizzy of uniben u sighted,bukdam,bokj,haxorde to mention a few i trower salute to future ladokites. I need an introvert lady like me in dis forum,who would be of help ?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
HEART1234:
Hopeyemi u are welcm. It may suprise you that you are an acquaintance to me. I cant say uptil nw how dat happen,i jst see it as match of coicedence. There is an attribute in you that push me to this forum, it when i saw ur IRINAJO update,i guess wit the aforemention by nubia u shd knw i acquaint wit u. I was so elated dat our generatn stil embrace d best of best because 4u to listen to such folktales,u have sth in you. Anyway am nt here to praise,can you drop your 2go username,i ought to drop mine bt due to some reasn. I wil resuscitate my dead 2go account bt pls dnt mind me/see pride in me if i dnt com online often,am nt in anyway snubing my friends bt just because of my idleness to chating. Ore irinajo omo nile aye yo ladun yo loyin.
I am so dieing to know who this is, really...you are a friend on Facebook; small world it is.
My 2go Username is Oyeyemi136, c'mon add up man!
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HEART1234: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

I am so dieing to know who this is, really...you are a friend on Facebook; small world it is.
My 2go Username is Oyeyemi136, c'mon add up man!
Noted- i wil make it a date wit you tomorrow evening i beg,2go activatn mood on point.SHALOM

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Bukdam(f): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
HEART1234:
Nizzy of uniben u sighted,bukdam,bokj,haxorde to mention a few i trower salute to future ladokites. I need an introvert lady like me in dis forum,who would be of help
..I sight u jawe...are u a ladokite?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Bukdam(f): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Big thanks to all those who wish me a happy bday nd to wish all my bday mate on this thread a happy birthday too..thanks
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bukdam:
Big thanks to all those who wish me a happy bday nd to wish all my bday mate on this thread a happy birthday too..thanks

Sorry mine is coming late o bt a happy birthday to u, u go last pass olumo rock o. All d best
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
HEART1234:
Nizzy of uniben u sighted,bukdam,bokj,haxorde to mention a few i trower salute to future ladokites. I need an introvert lady like me in dis forum,who would be of help ?

Me sef trowey salute.
4rm wat u said r u a female?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Bukdam(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
bookj:

Sorry mine is coming late o bt a happy birthday to u, u go last pass olumo rock o. All d best
..Thanks dear
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by ademos32(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Holuwadharah post=28038265][/quote] tnk u a lot oluwadharah, nice to knw u.....u can add me on whatsapp-08065082322.......
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by adeniyie140: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pls u guyz should ans my question na......nizzy pls come back on the thread o even if its to ans my quest....scroll up on this page to see the questions
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2014
adeniyie140:
Pls u guyz should ans my question na......nizzy pls come back on the thread o even if its to ans my quest....scroll up on this page to see the questions

Our staylite AyodejiTM is in d best position to answer ur question

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by adeniyie140: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Hi, pls do u know a guy called OYERINDE DAVID OLAIDE who claim studying nursing in lautech;300level

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (97) (Reply)

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.