Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (201021 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phressh: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
morayho:
pls any whatsApp group 4 the newly admitted?
..yh add 08140206265, il add U to the group
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Herpidnaryah(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
08141674457...newly admitted....pls add to d whatsapp group
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by olamidetundise: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
anyone who is admitted for pure and applied chemistry shud drop his or her Numba so dat we can get 2 knw eachoda Betta
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by donrichie5: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
morayho:
what's the course given to you
I was given pure and applied biology,instead of mls(medical lab science)
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by swoop007(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is there any newly admitted Biochemistry students here. Make I see you.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Adimine(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
add me to d group for d newly admitted 08100849277
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by einex: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please o, aw much z d e-facility scratch card, n whr cn i gt it?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
einex:
Please o, aw much z d e-facility scratch card, n whr cn i gt it?

U shud b able to get it at #1500 or at most #2000 den print out at d cafe
(printed mine at my former tutorial,2k for card #500 for printing).
u can get it at any jamb accredited centres or café bt dere is a difference btw e-facility nd e-bundle, go for e-facility.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by codedflowz(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
See question for the gods grin

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by codedflowz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
See my reply grin
I get bad mouth grin

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by morayho(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
donrichie5:
I was given pure and applied biology,instead of mls(medical lab science)
Same here bro
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by seribroo56(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
One of my friend(jambite) was givin slt(science lab tech) she got 196 jamb and 60 post jamb. (she picked lautech ).
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Bukdam(f): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
morayho:
Thank u everyone 4 ur word of encouragement GOD will continue to bless u d more Shout out to Nizzy, Bukdam, bookj most especially. PEACE. HAAAAAA at last.
u are always welcome dear...see u in school
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Bukdam(f): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
...Ouch..
u guys are not nice at all o...u just left me in page 59 make I dey run follow u..
Testimonies upon testimonies...am so so happy..thank God
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by seanswaggs00(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
guys please, when is Lautech going to resume ooooo.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by donrichie5: 4:48am On Nov 20, 2014
morayho:
Same here bro
BT,u ar going to chanj ur course back to mls
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by morayho(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2014
donrichie5:
BT,u ar going to chanj ur course back to mls
Yes am going to.Someone told me DAT crossing in lautech from one department to another is easy.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by AyodejiTM(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2014
morayho:
Yes am going to.Someone told me DAT crossing in lautech from one department to another is easy.
Not quite easy I tell you, Firstly, ur department must sign u out. secondly, d departmant u want 2 cross in to must sign u in. thirdly, you will start attending 2 dept lectures(the dept u're in & the dept u wanna cross to) because crossing form might nt come out till middle of d semester(you might even miss some test). And lastly, pray MLS will allow pple 2 cross in during ur set, cos some dept don't allow pple 2 cross in, nd if they wanna accept pple, it's gonna be maybe only 10pple with long leg(you knw wat I mean). Crossing is only easy if you wanna cross to any dept apart 4rm departments in College of health sciences nd faculty of Engineering.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Meel: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2014
AyodejiTM:
Not quite easy I tell you, Firstly, ur department must sign u out. secondly, d departmant u want 2 cross in to must sign u in. thirdly, you will start attending 2 dept lectures(the dept u're in & the dept u wanna cross to) because crossing form might nt come out till middle of d semester(you might even miss some test). And lastly, pray MLS will allow pple 2 cross in during ur set, cos some dept don't allow pple 2 cross in, nd if they wanna accept pple, it's gonna be maybe only 10pple with long leg(you knw wat I mean). Crossing is only easy if you wanna cross to any dept apart 4rm departments in College of health sciences nd faculty of Engineering.
bros i beg na wen are you resuming for second semester,
na 2 days holiday dem suppose gve una sef
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Adeniyineyo(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2014
AyodejiTM:
u 4got to tell him, he must hv gud [G.P], without that no way 4 anybody
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Meel: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Let us do ourselves a favour of letting this be moved to front page to create awareness, in order to hasten the resumption of the staylite so that we can resume quickly. I don spend few years at home, i still come gain admission ,make i come no rsum?
https://www.nairaland.com/2005398/lautech-authorities
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by AyodejiTM(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Meel:

bros i beg na wen are you resuming for second semester,
na 2 days holiday dem suppose gve una sef
I tired sef o, lautech slow like....wen I dey 100L, we use 6month 4 a semester, na 24th of nov. we suppose resume o, bt lautech neva talk anytin, I even dey hear say till 12th jan nw.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by AyodejiTM(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Adeniyineyo:
u 4got to tell him, he must hv gud [G.P], without that no way 4 anybody
Dat's true bro. To cross 2 civil engineering dept, u need 4.5 cgpa, imagine! Wishing all newly admitted ladokites success in all of your endeavors on campus.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by morayho(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
AyodejiTM:
Dat's true bro. To cross 2 civil engineering dept, u need 4.5 cgpa, imagine! Wishing all newly admitted ladokites success in all of your endeavors on campus.
Thank u all 4 the info
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Samtrex01: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Omo.. Lautech na die o.. We sha go resume before 2016 no matter what
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by AyodejiTM(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Saw this on facebook, Decided to share it with you guys.

Words Of Advice For The Newly Admitted students.

I need you to understand that all am about to tell
you here are what we have seen and what still
happens, so read to the end.
For the admitted ones the questions on their minds
are; when is school resuming? Should we start coming to school? When is clearance starting? Should we start paying for school fees and so on? Those are right questions but Beyond these, there are certain valuable things you also need to know.

First of all, big congratulations for having made it
and congratulations in advance to those yet to be
admitted. It's not easy. Do not feel you are better than those who couldn't make it or will not make it, rather; give God all the praises because its not as if you read or prepared more than they did, its not as if you did more or took more risks than they did, you all read, prepared, did equal expenses and took same risks but God hasfavoured you and said this is your time.

I want you to understand that gaining admission into university is NOT the time for you to start planning to exhibit all those your bad potentials you are not allowed to exhibit at home, wearing sexy and seductive clothes which you are not allowed to
wear at home (girls), carrying irresponsible hair
styles which you are not allowed to carry at home (Guys). It's NOT the time for you to start making plans on how to visit those men/guys you have been longing to visit or the time to start inviting girls to come visit you, its NOT the time to start going for party, its NOT the time to lose your virginity,
school, its NOT the time to get yourself "belonged" or start being arrogant, naughty, etc. Gaining admission into university is the time to feel
"FOCUSED", its the time to feel "CHALLANGED", its
the time to feel "AT RISK", its the time to feel
"RESPONSIBLE", its the time to be "CAREFUL",
humble and know that 80% of the decisions about
your destiny now lies in your hands and any wrong
decision you make at this stage will definitely
reflect on your academics/future tomorrow.
For you to be that great person you have always wished or desired to be starts right now as a fresher, for you to make your first class, second class upper/lower, third class, etc all starts as a fresher, for you to graduate or not graduate with your mates starts as a fresher.

A lot of good and bad things are waiting for you
inside that campus. Some will tell you that you need to belong to cult to make it, they will tell you that the former head of state, Governor, senator were all there because they were cultists. What they won't tell you is about many who died in the
process. Some will tell you that you need to become "GAY".. (a lesbian or a homo-intimateist) to avoid
distraction, diseases and unwanted pregnant, what about the curses that are attached to it?
Some will tell you that you need a company and
someone to date or always be with to know whats
up around the school or to get academic aid or to
avoid being lonely...they are all lies. There are harmless friends, there are fellowships, there are reading groups,there are good clubs to be your company, academic aid and so on. University is a dangerous place because your parents are not there to direct you or make decisions for you, your room-mates or your school friends can't do that for you; they have not even finished deciding rightly for themselves let alone deciding for you. All the decisions are on you to make. Nobody will ask you to read, nobody will ask you to come to class on
time, nobody will force you to do your assignment or quiz. If you are not a decisive type, kindly start learning it now or better still, do not come to university to destroy your future or life. University is a very sweet place and also a very ugly place, it can shape you into a great person, it can also reshape or destroy you. We have tried to provide you with info on how to enter university, we wont tell you how you will live your life there. Be Careful_And_Wise.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by morayho(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
AyodejiTM:
Saw this on facebook, Decided to share it with you guys.

Words Of Advice For The Newly Admitted students.

I need you to understand that all am about to tell
you here are what we have seen and what still
happens, so read to the end.
For the admitted ones the questions on their minds
are; when is school resuming? Should we start coming to school? When is clearance starting? Should we start paying for school fees and so on? Those are right questions but Beyond these, there are certain valuable things you also need to know.

First of all, big congratulations for having made it
and congratulations in advance to those yet to be
admitted. It's not easy. Do not feel you are better than those who couldn't make it or will not make it, rather; give God all the praises because its not as if you read or prepared more than they did, its not as if you did more or took more risks than they did, you all read, prepared, did equal expenses and took same risks but God hasfavoured you and said this is your time.

I want you to understand that gaining admission into university is NOT the time for you to start planning to exhibit all those your bad potentials you are not allowed to exhibit at home, wearing sexy and seductive clothes which you are not allowed to
wear at home (girls), carrying irresponsible hair
styles which you are not allowed to carry at home (Guys). It's NOT the time for you to start making plans on how to visit those men/guys you have been longing to visit or the time to start inviting girls to come visit you, its NOT the time to start going for party, its NOT the time to lose your virginity,
school, its NOT the time to get yourself "belonged" or start being arrogant, naughty, etc. Gaining admission into university is the time to feel
"FOCUSED", its the time to feel "CHALLANGED", its
the time to feel "AT RISK", its the time to feel
"RESPONSIBLE", its the time to be "CAREFUL",
humble and know that 80% of the decisions about
your destiny now lies in your hands and any wrong
decision you make at this stage will definitely
reflect on your academics/future tomorrow.
For you to be that great person you have always wished or desired to be starts right now as a fresher, for you to make your first class, second class upper/lower, third class, etc all starts as a fresher, for you to graduate or not graduate with your mates starts as a fresher.

A lot of good and bad things are waiting for you
inside that campus. Some will tell you that you need to belong to cult to make it, they will tell you that the former head of state, Governor, senator were all there because they were cultists. What they won't tell you is about many who died in the
process. Some will tell you that you need to become "GAY".. (a lesbian or a homo-intimateist) to avoid
distraction, diseases and unwanted pregnant, what about the curses that are attached to it?
Some will tell you that you need a company and
someone to date or always be with to know whats
up around the school or to get academic aid or to
avoid being lonely...they are all lies. There are harmless friends, there are fellowships, there are reading groups,there are good clubs to be your company, academic aid and so on. University is a dangerous place because your parents are not there to direct you or make decisions for you, your room-mates or your school friends can't do that for you; they have not even finished deciding rightly for themselves let alone deciding for you. All the decisions are on you to make. Nobody will ask you to read, nobody will ask you to come to class on
time, nobody will force you to do your assignment or quiz. If you are not a decisive type, kindly start learning it now or better still, do not come to university to destroy your future or life. University is a very sweet place and also a very ugly place, it can shape you into a great person, it can also reshape or destroy you. We have tried to provide you with info on how to enter university, we wont tell you how you will live your life there. Be Careful_And_Wise.
Thank u so much 4 dis
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by adeniyie140: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
AyodejiTM:
pls wat about d minimum gp to cross to comp engineering/elect elect engineering
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bobolizim(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2014
is dr anyone hr dt was gvn double admission on jamb site?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by usernamez: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2014
bobolizim:
is dr anyone hr dt was gvn double admission on jamb site?
Why did you ask? Were yu given double admission? Perhaps, it's impossible tho, Jamb don't do such...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by adetec15: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
AyodejiTM:
pls can I cross from Art to agriculture, I already had my national diploma in agriculture
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by AyodejiTM(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
adeniyie140:
pls wat about d minimum gp to cross to comp engineering/elect elect engineering
Bro, it varies from dept 2 dept, bt in recent times, for you to cross to any dept in the faculty of engineering, you need a cgpa of 4.0 at least. I hope you knw GPA is different from CGPA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (97) (Reply)

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.