Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Have Problems With My BB Battery. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Problems With My BB Battery. (452 Views)

How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / Engineers.i Have Problems With My Samsung Chat222 / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
I need your help. This is to all the BB gurus in the house.
I recently bought a BB (5 months ago/ first time user). I tried to power my phone yesterday but it couldn't come up. I suspected the Battery and went to the shop to buy a new battery and it came up.
Pls I would like to know how long does it take for one to change a BB batery. Should I get ready to spend N2000 every 5 months on a battery or there is something i need to know to manage my BB battery life? The worst of all is that the battery doesn't even last when browsing.
I look forward to your kind advice.

1 Like

Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Because u are using BB nw u won't allow us to hear word. I beg go trowey ur BB ba3 away joor.
Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by iamtewwy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
ogbeni go get ur self an android device and tro away dat ur advanced java phone buy android and get peace off mind witawt carrying usb charger up and down android are cheap @ least p5 wud du u good #team_tecno m7 cheesy
Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2014
is there any bb that does not have batt3 problems b4?
Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2014
@iam_tewwy:
ogbeni go get ur self an android device and tro away dat ur advanced java phone buy android and get peace off mind witawt carrying usb charger up and down android are cheap @ least p5 wud du u good #team_tecno m7 cheesy

I appreciate your advice but for now, I may not be too interested in getting a new phone (my be because of Fin Challenge). I would apprecite advice on how to manage a BB battery to ensure a better utilization.
Thanks
Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by trigar12(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2014
BB battery is crap...BB itself is shit
Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2014
trigar12: BB battery is crap...BB itself is shit
I agree with you. Fortunately or unfortunately, I am using it and I need to know now to manage it. Thx.

1 Like

Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2014
ijigaparadox:
I agree with you. Fortunately or unfortunately, I am using it and I need to know now to manage it. Thx.

Good Answer.
Make sure you have application resource application installed on your device + set your phone to only 2G mode (and use 3G only for downloads)

1 Like

Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Good Answer.
Make sure you have application resource application installed on your device + set your phone to only 2G mode (and use 3G only for downloads)
Thank you Lexus 4 ur intelligent answer
Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Lexusgs430: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2014
ijigaparadox:
Thank you Lexus 4 ur intelligent answer

Cool Bruv. The application is called Application Resource Monitor, free from app world.
Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by stano2(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2014
just don't overcharge the battery and also don't always plug it to a CPU 4 charging purpose and last thing is bb batteries don't last long...(includin de one u buy as original)

1 Like

Re: I Have Problems With My BB Battery. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2014
stano2: just don't overcharge the battery and also don't always plug it to a CPU 4 charging purpose and last thing is bb batteries don't last long...(includin de one u buy as original)
Thank you stano

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can't Install Apps Anymore / Please I Need To Be Directed / Where To Find Android 5.0 Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.