Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,865 members, 7,824,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria (99262 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Which Multinational Companies Can I Drop My CV At VI...? / Merchandizers Needed For Sale Of Multinational Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2008
Hello Guys.

Please can someone help with the list of all the multinational companies in Nigeria, Can i get it online? any site? i have tried using Google search Engine but no avail.
Any contribution will be highly Appreciated.
Thanks
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by lusc: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2008
Accenture
PWC
Chevron
Diageo
Virgin
BA
Air France
KlM
Ericsson
GSK (GlaxoSmithKline)
SHELL
Unilever

should i go on, i work for one of them at the moment.
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by Muyiwageek(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2008
Mr Oga, you forgot to add P&G[color=#000099][/color]

Tha t company was ranked 5th richest company in the world according to forbes list, Even Bill Gates Microsoft comes in 8th position cool
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 11, 2008
Thanks alot lusc and Muyiwageek, i really appreciate. Sorry i didn't understand the full meaning of some of the companies you listed. BA, PWC, KIM, P&G.

Yes you can go on just like you mentioned and i would like to hear from you guys as soon as you can

Peace!
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2008
BA - British Airways (abi?)

PWC - PriceWater House Coopers

P&G - Procter and Gamble

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by jeanpierre: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
could anyone help me to find a job in these multinational companies plz,
thx
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by jeanpierre: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2009
i would like to find a job in these companies if someone could help me plz,
thx
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by stnelsonn(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
PZ, GLOBACOM, MTN, ZAIN, GLOBAL FLEET OIL & GAS, OANDO OIL, CONOIL. These are the ones I can remember now.
Best of luck.
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by wynny(f): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
hi everyone,
Pls, can anyone tell me if any of these companies are recruiting at the moment,
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by YOKIP(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2010
hello there.
pls can anyone help with strictly british companies i n nigeria

i really need a comprehensive list i.e from the David to the Goliath if you know what i mean

thank you very much
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by simeonval: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
wynny send me ur email address let me send the ones that r recruiting now to simeonval@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by BOLLIEE: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
Siemonova,
please send it to my e-mail too am looking for job.
debla002@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by kaytye: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
YOKIP:

hello there.
pls can anyone help with strictly british companies i n nigeria

i really need a comprehensive list i.e from the David to the Goliath if you know what i mean

thank you very much

Visit the British High Commission. You will get all you want from them.
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by TheWeber: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2010
visit www.thenigeriabusinessdirectory.com to get a full list of companies and Organisations in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by evebrandy: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
thanks for the good work you guys are doing
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by lewizlee: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2010
To get a job in any of these companies and more try Lee Recruitment Solutions. Their web address is http://recruitment.lewisfelixgroup.com/. They helped me and I hope it works for you .Best of luck
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by JakeB: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Lewizlee yeah ,i got a job from them earlier this year.But my friend did not get a job with them.He signed up with me as well.Maybe becos we were different sectors
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by papihand: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2010
Hey check for urgent vacancies at www.nigerianvacancies.com
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by afrobaby(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
Jake B:

@Lewizlee yeah ,i got a job from them earlier this year.But my friend did not get a job with them.He signed up with me as well.Maybe becos we were different sectors
@jake B, going thru ur recent posts which are mostly annoying, I guess u are either working with/for lewislee, a supposedly recruiting firm without a contact address but mobile numbers.
And what in God's name makes you think we will be daft enough to pay #5000 into an anonymous company's bank account, a non refundable, non traceable fee, see, go get a life, we are more wise than that,
shoooooooooooooooooooooo,
pissed by u really
lest I forget, I believe u are also the lewislee that just registerd, nonsense

8 Likes

Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by UKman37(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
a totally fake company
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by amakaudeze: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
@afrobaby. The company is real.But you are entitled to your own opinion.anyway who no go no know.Its a free world.If you are not sure dont assume.I got a job through them.I understand it seems difficult to believe , especially in Nigeria. But as I will advise, if you have doubts, then dont participate.Would you rather a recruitment company that doesnt charge you for applying , but rather deduct 10% from your income after you get the job. They have that offer.If you had asked, you would have been told.Well you can continue online on Nairaland waiting to get that perfect job, when you are not willing to take the extra step.You can criticise what I say, but a mature person would rather verify info , before assuming its unreal.Its a negative mentality to say since you dont believe , then its unreal.
I am not criticising you, just sharing my opinion.
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by amakaudeze: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ukman, na u get your mouth.I know its easier to criticise than to support.Have you verified with CAC before coming to that assumption?
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by UKman37(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2010
I didn't need to verify with CAC

I have come to this conclusion based on the following
1. website has no physical address to contact the company,
2. Asking potential employees to pay 5000 naira just to submit their CV and register
3. Gives a UK mobile number for their so called office in the UK and not a landline

So you can see why I have come to my conclusion

Look at the website http://recruitment.lewisfelixgroup.com/
it looks a good website , but you can easily detect a scam
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by UKman37(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Also LeeCorp Incorporated UK which they Claim was established in 2008 does not exist at all, and that I have confirmed
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by UKman37(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
And the defiante proof that it is a fake compnay is that their website was only created in Spetember this year.

How can a global company as they claim only have a website for less than 2 months
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by afrobaby(f): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ukman, no mind this person jare
it's either one of 2 things, either he/she is a fool or stupid
Can uimagine, of all the questions raised, it was only the monetary aspect he tried analysing, what a foolish way of answering questions
Besides, if u are actually employed via the so called faceless company, why then are u making adverts for them or do u have commision for each newly registered candidate.
this is 21st century, we are no fools
Like I said earlier, go get a life and stop thinking of scamming innocent graduates, just a word of advice from me

1 Like

Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by UKman37(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
I totally agree with you afrobaby
Re: List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ukman and afrobabe, u guys r totally ryt, i checked out d website and what v got to say is that it doesnt require a genius to figure out that its a SCAM, of course they tried to 'package' d whole tin but if you are familiar with standard websites of genuine recruitment firms, then one will def know that this 'lewisfelixgroup' is a total scam, and as afrobabe rytly pointed out, there's no contact add, just phone nos, an email add and a website anyone can sit anywhere in d world , build and post on the net, and you xpect serious minded pple to fall, no! IT WONT WORK, i am personally going to start posting a warning on every platform possible about a ' scam recruiting group called lewisfelixgroup', we dont need pple lyk them, repent n channel ur energies positively, God bless U!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: Device Selection / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.