Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) (57948 Views)

Chinese billionnaire / John Okafor ‘mr Ibu’ Weds Wife (photos) / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Billionaire businessman Sir Emeka Offor married his 28year old bride, barrister Adaora Ofondu in Nnewi Anambra State today January 3rd. Adaora is the daughter of Mr. Alexander Okey Ofondu, a wealthy Onitsha businessman. Flavour, Kcee, Harrysong, and P-Square performed at the very extravagant wedding, said to have cost over N100million. Seven governors attended the wedding.

The businessman controls a large business empire which spans power, oil and gas and other areas of the economy. His eldest child, Ndidi is 30 while his first son, Chuka is 28. This is his third marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by danio24ng(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Young oil to freshen your blood. Hope she no go cheat on u sir? Congrats.
In addition una do well to put this on FB, congrats to me on this laudable achievement of making it as first to comment.i

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by sheedy407(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wizkid gives a nairalander his wrist watch worth 1.5M with pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/1561486/wizkid-gave-wrist-watch-worth
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am having problem uploading pictures..

What is wrong with NL these day..?
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by borntobegr8t(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
No source + no pix = fake news undecided
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by pinkluv(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
third marriage,and you think you will be the last,

3 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by fernandoc(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wey d pix now?! Lubbish!
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2014

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by IGBOSON1: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
pinkluv: third marriage,and you think you will be the last,

^^^That's the least of her worries!

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ada in Emeka Offor's house..

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by chino11(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emeka Offor buys the latest Range Rover Sport for Ada.

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by aventura: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2014
All these girls dey try oo sad. Make I no talk.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by strangest(m): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2014
Tomorrow someone go blame Chime for confinement tinz... HML

3 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 04, 2014
why do ye call Offor a billionaire?.....he's just an average millionaire undecided
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2014
I just hate some peeps
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by eagleeye2: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Jenams: I just hate girls.
"Use what you have to get what you want" Kapish.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by eagleeye2: 4:37am On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: why do ye call Offor a billionaire?.....he's just an average millionaire undecided
See your post like average millionaire. Dey NL dey jonz.

11 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by tellwisdom: 5:09am On Jan 04, 2014
No source, No pisure...Op, U dey craze?? sad
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 04, 2014
With money all things are possible.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2014
That guy can't be a billionaire atall i dunno why some bloggers like twisting things.
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Zonacom(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: That guy can't be a billionaire atall i dunno why some bloggers like twisting things.
Then you dont know Emeka offor at all.
I think last 2 years(2012) or so, his foundation donated books worth 2 billion naira to schools across the country.

8 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by jeffizy(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2014
chino11: Billionaire businessman Sir Emeka Offor married his 28year old bride, barrister Adaora Ofondu in Nnewi Anambra State today January 3rd. Adaora is the daughter of Mr. Alexander Okey Ofondu, a wealthy Onitsha businessman. Flavour, Kcee, Harrysong, and P-Square performed at the very extravagant wedding, said to have cost over N100million. Seven governors attended the wedding.

Trumpet blowing that is detrimental to the parties involved/leads to Kidnap.

2 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2014
Her choice tongue
go marry your own

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by NnamdiN: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: why do ye call Offor a billionaire?.....he's just an average millionaire undecided
that man is richer than some countries

3 Likes

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by axortedbabe(f): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2014
na d gyal migrane...so comot ur mouth
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2014
The wedding
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2014
nominally! Yet his State is in financial doldrums....unemployment spreading like staph.....abegi shine ur eyes na govt money..he dey spend

NnamdiN: that man is richer than some countries
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by olymurphy(f): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2014
I was here
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Biggiestep(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2014
happi married life to both of dem, lky to know about other wives..
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by fr3do(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Ok
Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2014
I hope the wife doesn't come out tommorrow to say that she was unlawfully confined. Marrying an old man does not come with the freedom that goes with marrying your mate who will be willing to explore with you.

An old man is already weak and would hold the lady down with him.

1 Like

Re: Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2014
utumunta: I hope the wife doesn't come out tommorrow to say that she was unlawfully confined. Marrying an old man does not come with the freedom that goes with marrying your mate who will be willing to explore with you.

An old man is already weak and would hold the lady down with him.
Ada bekke can hold down her own any day,any time. She comes from a well-to-do family too. They've been together for more than 3 years now,nothing new. she's the one controlling Emeka's oil biz.

Congrats Ada. Love and lust is wherever you find it. kiss

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong’s 22-Year-Old Daughter, Carlisa, Who Has An Unbelievable Ukwu / Nollywood Stars That Got Gifts From Yahya Jammeh (Photos) / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.