Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Thinking Of Wallpaper Or Murals For My Three Bedroom Aprtment - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Thinking Of Wallpaper Or Murals For My Three Bedroom Aprtment (2575 Views)

Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much / U Just Might Like This Wallpaper. / Wallpaper For nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Wallpaper Or Murals For My Three Bedroom Aprtment by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
I recently completed work and finishing on my three bedroom bungalow. I painted the bedroom walls purple because the Mrs said that's what she would like while I had the liberty to paint the living room, passage and exterior any colour I choose. The living room was painted orange and it came out really nice, bright and cheerful but my wife is not happy with the purple she chose for the bedrooms. She said the paint mix is too dark( it came out sorta like a dark blue instead of purple and she feels its too dreary). I used texcote because of the kids. Now ,I want to use bright wallpaper but I don't know if wallpaper will stick on texcote. My other alternative is mural paintings with themes for each room. Am asking for any useful pointers from all the artists and interior decorators in the house. Please wow a home owner with your useful suggestions. Thanks. This should be interesting
Re: Thinking Of Wallpaper Or Murals For My Three Bedroom Aprtment by Onegai(f): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Purple is a dull colour, if the right base colours aren't used. There's a difference between a cool and a warm purple. So if you must use it, use it sparingly, design the room around it. If you want murals, I've done some for a school (charity project), but my friends and I will have to be paid (they're all artists, graphic designers, and textile designers, interior decorators). The reason we don't offer is that Nigerians can annoy you with pricing. I'd recommend you pay an artist or interior decorator (who knows what they're doing) a consultation fee, just to come look at the layout of the rooms, where the windows lie, your current furniture and furnishings and give you expert opinions. No-one likes working for free.
Re: Thinking Of Wallpaper Or Murals For My Three Bedroom Aprtment by Peter210: 4:41am On Jan 05, 2014
This are newly imported art collections from Indonasia. Jazz inspired and Lobby collections.Its more exclusive when you view the collections.

Re: Thinking Of Wallpaper Or Murals For My Three Bedroom Aprtment by LasBonBoi: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
fxtimi: I recently completed work and finishing on my three bedroom bungalow. I painted the bedroom walls purple because the Mrs said that's what she would like while I had the liberty to paint the living room, passage and exterior any colour I choose. The living room was painted orange and it came out really nice, bright and cheerful but my wife is not happy with the purple she chose for the bedrooms. She said the paint mix is too dark( it came out sorta like a dark blue instead of purple and she feels its too dreary). I used texcote because of the kids. Now ,I want to use bright wallpaper but I don't know if wallpaper will stick on texcote. My other alternative is mural paintings with themes for each room. Am asking for any useful pointers from all the artists and interior decorators in the house. Please wow a home owner with your useful suggestions. Thanks. This should be interesting

You may have to scrape the surfaces to install the wallpapers. You can get a lot of wallpaper colors and designs as you want from US or Canada. A lot of peeps on nairaland can send them to you within a week by aircargo and it will still be cheaper adding that its good quality. I just got some today all three rolls for less than $60. I will come to Nigeria with them and install it.
Re: Thinking Of Wallpaper Or Murals For My Three Bedroom Aprtment by mgolo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Send me an email and I will do a color scheme for you...

Free of charge, only for a room please.

ourstomruby@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Nairaland Logo / Cliquezmedia / A Nairalander Music Video Shoot With Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.