Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone (2614 Views)

Sanitation Exercise Holds Tomorrow With Restriction / He Snapped This Picture Before Committing Suicide (PICS) / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
U lot might call me stupid bt as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart bt pains and hatred to all these people i mentioned here... i want to thank my ex who left me for a much richer guy and her randy mother who always talk me down.....my mom who never liked me, my siblings who always pick fights with me.....and leaving me forlornly to suffer with my thought......thank you God for never being there, never blessing me with riches, thank you for bringing me to this bias world where some are very rich, while other are super poor.....thank u for not answering my prayers.....hope u don't judge me wrongly after i cross over......thank u seun thank you nairalanders.........BYE
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by borntobegr8t(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin be nice enough to send us the pics...somethn like this

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Dubby6(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
If i c u online again, na there 2 of us go get kwanta
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dubby6: If i c u online again, na there 2 of us go get kwanta
omo c gobe
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by nedu2000(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are those ur only problems?
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by nedu2000(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Don't do it,ur healthy and strong,,many wish even with their money to have that
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Acidosis(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
You want to kill yourself because you're poor?

...because your girlfriend left you for a richer guy?

...because your mom and siblings detest you?

My brother, if you've100 reasons to kill yourself, please think of the 2 reasons why you shouldn't:
1. After suicide experience
2. You will still make it.

Please sir, don't give up at the point of your breakthrough.
Even if you make $100m a month, a greedy woman would still dump you for a richer man who makes the same amount in a day.

Stand up to your feet. Do not allow anyone PITY you. Pity & emotional gibberish without Help will cause more havoc.

If you cannot find happiness/joy in times of lack, trust me, you can't get it with MONEY. Discover the happiness within; change negative folks, stay away from competition (We came to the world separately, and we'll die differently) so don't hustle to impress anyone NOT even your mom.

Above all, move closer to your creator. Join a vision inspired organization, a fellowship/church or a place of worship.

All these will change your thoughts about life. Lack of money doesn't kill; it is the thought of it. Fasting doesn't kill, you know? But starvation kills...
In the case of fasting, you're determined to get to a destination even though the belly is empty.

While you're making more efforts and praying, please accept the FASTING principle, not the STARVATION.

If you kill yourself, remember you're not only killing ONE person BUT Generations, comprising of your beautiful children, grandchildren and those whose destinies are attached to you directly and indirectly.

These are my thoughts and words for you, bro...

(wey my cv again, hustle continua...)

2 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by NosoChic: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
YcBeat: U lot might call me stupid bt as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart bt pains and hatred to all these people i mentioned here... i want to thank my ex who left me for a much richer guy and her randy mother who always talk me down.....my mom who never liked me, my siblings who always pick fights with me.....and leaving me forlornly to suffer with my thought......thank you God for never being there, never blessing me with riches, thank you for bringing me to this bias world where some are very rich, while other are super poor.....thank u for not answering my prayers.....hope u don't judge me wrongly after i cross over......thank u seun thank you nairalanders.........BYE

Always remember that when it seems you are at the bleakest point in life, when it appears all hope has been lost and when there is no essence in living again.

Then your much awaited breakthrough is just an inch away........only persevere so that some day you can inspire others with your story , for to you it will all be history.

We need to hear others tales of happenings in their lives to help us better appreciate that whatever it is we are going through is really not as colossal as we had imagined.

I urge you to hang in there as LIFE is too precious to lose through suicide. I pray that you will be released from the spirit of depression and the garment of sorrow be replaced with joy.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by funshint(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: grin be nice enough to send us the pics...somethn like this
pls dis' no laffing matter...d guy might mean what he just said.
@OP I really undstd how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel but no matter what it's not worth killing 'urself. I must confess life is truly an unfair, terrible and strange place to live in. I undst how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel; the failures, disappointment, rejection, heartbrk, sleeplessness, nightmares, financial downturn, regrets, hate, loss of self-confidence, shame on the street(even little kids look down on U̶̲̥̅̊) and loneliness all coming at U̶̲̥̅̊ in 3D. Pls don't kill 'urself over those losers who think U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot make it in life; starting with those eediot of an ex and her mother. They are just a bunch of bullshit arseholes. Very soon you'll surprise that your mother and siblings who are always putting-up fight with U̶̲̥̅̊ just because U̶̲̥̅̊ don't hv money. Pls don't give a damn about anybody. Continue to live your life, live life for yourself. Care less about anybody; they are just a heap of loads U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need for now. They think they can do better if they're in your position. They think they are more stronger than U̶̲̥̅̊ are. They think success is measured by strength not knowing that luck has a huge part to play in life. Keep living your life bro, whatever your hands findeth to do continue doing bro. Very soon your story will change and those who thought U̶̲̥̅̊'ll amount to nobody will live to regret their mistake for the rest of their life. Keep living bro; we'll all meet at the top. You are not alone!!
P.4:- U̶̲̥̅̊ can p.m me if you feel like sharing your thought; I'm here 4 U̶̲̥̅̊!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by tchigofigo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
wait! I'v always wantd to get a msg across to my late grandpa..can u get that done 4 me? i'l e-mail u d msg..bt.,wait a min..hp u repented b4..u knw.,d appointed tym..cos my grandpa's in heaven oo..if u'r goin'o hell, tel me so dt i can try sm1 else..byee

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by tchigofigo(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2014
wait 1st..what time r u planning to..u knw..,hp its nt 12am..? so dt i can beg u in time nt to die oo..na joke i de oo
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by SQURA(f): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2014
tchigofigo: wait! I'v always wantd to get a msg across to my late grandpa..can u get that done 4 me? i'l e-mail u d msg..bt.,wait a min..hp u repented b4..u knw.,d appointed tym..cos my grandpa's in heaven oo..if u'r goin'o hell, tel me so dt i can try sm1 else..byee

some nairaland kids can be this silly. If you have nothing useful to say, can't you just pass? smh

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by tchigofigo(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2014
SQURA:

some nairaland kids can be this silly. If you have nothing useful to say, can't you just pass? smh
issh!..n u fink u r grwn up? because of d 'serious' n 'meaningful, smthing useful to say' post u displayed?..well, i dnt av ur time 'madam shrink'..
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Davo93(m): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2014
I just hope the OP has not taken his life? Last Seen Online: 11:27pm Jan. 03

If what he highlighted alone are the only reasons for this,.. Its bad!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 3:06am On Jan 04, 2014
I wish i jst make this much awaited wealth lyk right nw atleast just to get this genuine 'fake' love from pple and siblings.....but it never going to happen!!! Im kelvin...ycbeat my id rationalyf my password.........thank you
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: I wish i jst make this much awaited wealth lyk right nw atleast just to get this genuine 'fake' love from pple and siblings.....but it never going to happen!!! Im kelvin...ycbeat my id rationalyf my password.........thank you
Guy don't do this to yourself, i was once contemplating of the same issue and every now and then i still battle depression, but that's not enough reason to take away your life, there's more to life than just money, the fact that your present situation is unfavourable doesn't mean the future will be bleak.
I don't have much to say, pls visit the thread about depression in the health section.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Kingharzyz(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2014
if you take your life what you will face in heaven is beyond what you are seeing now...hell is your place of rest if you go ahead...think twice...none of dis reason you posted worth dieing for....no one know what the future holds.wise up
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nairaboi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: U lot might call me stupid bt as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart bt pains and hatred to all these people i mentioned here... i want to thank my ex who left me for a much richer guy and her randy mother who always talk me down.....my mom who never liked me, my siblings who always pick fights with me.....and leaving me forlornly to suffer with my thought......thank you God for never being there, never blessing me with riches, thank you for bringing me to this bias world where some are very rich, while other are super poor.....thank u for not answering my prayers.....hope u don't judge me wrongly after i cross over......thank u seun thank you nairalanders.........BYE
. . . person wey won die no dey tell person so them go beg am. . . bros abeg go n die

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping In Nigeria: Implications And Challenges For National Security / Photo Of The Day: When You Give A Village Girl A Selfie Stick / See The Funny Response EFCC Gave To A Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.