Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 (1910 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls does anyone know how I can install and make use of BBM on techno m3? I tried to download and install BBM on my m3 phone today and after downloading I was asked to create blackberry I.d by supplying my email and this has not been going through since and I hve nt received any mail from them. Is there anything I need to do again before this is finally installed?
I want whoever that is using techno m3 and even the gurus in the house to put me through. Pls help.
Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls, don't just view. I need ur responses.
Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by funshint(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re-start your phone and retry d process!
Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are you sure you used ur correct email?
Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2014
My guy.... Check the casing of your phone again..... If it's "techno" then you're already in one chance..... But if it's "tecno" try downloading a new one and register with a good network.......

1 Like

Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 04, 2014
DON YUK: My guy.... Check the casing of your phone again..... If it's "techno" then you're already in one chance..... But if it's "tecno" try downloading a new one and register with a good network.......

it's tecno, I will try and download another as suggested by you. Thanks
Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 04, 2014
runzlord: Are you sure you used ur correct email?

Yes I did
Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Mavictor(m): 5:22am On Jan 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]. Hello my guy if you surely right that you are using a Tecno M3 and you can't install the bbm to your phone I finally have a Decent and Direct way to Solve your issue but first this is my Number +2348132602477 you can add me on Whatsapp my name is Engr Mavictor So I will be waiting for your reply on Whatsapp So I will show you the full instructions on how to install your own Bbm and other important things to be done as well...

Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2014
derespect:

Yes I did
U must have missed a letter cos thats the only reason what u explain should happen
Re: Help... I Can't Install BBM On My Techno M3 by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2014
I'm having problem with mtn workin on my m3

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Youtube Videos Free On Blackberry Phones / How To Enter Recovery Mode On stubborn Android Devices / Ulefone Vienna: A Hifi Device With 32 GB Storage | Let Music Take Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.