Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Escape From Aso Rock - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Escape From Aso Rock (542 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Trailer Driver Smashes Vehicles To Escape Accident / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Escape From Aso Rock by compressor(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Hello Nairalanders am in serious trouble and need all the help I can muster. It started this evening when I visited the President GEJ and his family which is customary for me and my folks especially on weekends. While there, I got busy with the family members and household staffers as am a known and regular face at the villa. Meanwhile the President was busy as usual with state matters at his private office is not far from the residence. I played several games with the kids on their PS3 and discussed wide ranging issues but not politics with the staffers. While there I did take notice of the activities down the corridor of to the private office which on careful observation revealed the interest revolved around a document. For the records before heading out to the villa tonight I have been briefed about the compilation of list for employment to federal civil service and that I had to locate the list and include the names of my candidates.
As God will have it I cited Mama peace walking elegantly towards the private office, I quickly mobilised my legs to accost her and hail her a niger delta nigga. This enabled me access past the security cordon and the outer office. On my getting there, they including GEJ has dispersed for a high level meeting. I did a quick check for the list but I discovered a bomb. Yes a bomb shell, the list I found left carelessly on the PA's table titled FIFA ELIMINATION contains names of political opponents marked for elimination, for dearth of time and space I will just name the top 10 target on the list
1. Rotimi Amaechi
2. Barack Obama
3. Iran
4. Iya Basira
5. Basket Mouth
6. Abacha
7. El Rufai
8. APC
9. Beyoncé
10. INEC

All the security men in the villa are currently after me,am holed up somewhere in the villa.
Thank God for Nairaland and MTN am able to report this great find.
Happy New year to you all.
God bless GEJ.
Re: My Escape From Aso Rock by samnificent(m): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2014
You don't mean it.... grin
Re: My Escape From Aso Rock by harlos: 1:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Is this what you can come up with at this hour of the day
Btw I thought you want to tell us how you escaped from Asoka rock undecided . Better for us out here as they must not let you escape.

Why did I not laugh sef undecided
Re: My Escape From Aso Rock by LoganRebirth: 1:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Dry.
On my list of top for top 10 most stupid,na ur name dey 1-10.
Re: My Escape From Aso Rock by Emmyk(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Mscheww undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Many Umbrellas Have You Lost? / What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria / Emir’s Son Arrested Over Suicide Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.