Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 2 (404 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus, Part 2: / On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus: Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 2 by charisville: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

The prayers of many believers is that their faith be increased, so they can believe God for great things. It’s been termed the “mountain moving and sea rolling faith”. Faith is been turned into works and self effort. Faith is important, but one is not required to seek or ask for faith. It’s like “leaving the substance, to go chase the shadows”.

Jesus is the initiator and beginning of faith; the perfecter of faith.

That means when one keeps focusing on Jesus, faith is increased and perfected by our Saviour. So why chase the product, when the manufacturer is your family? Jesus is the manufacturer of faith, just keep your eyes on Him.

Whatever you need faith for beloved, just go to Jesus and fix your gaze on Him. Take away all attention from your self effort and human labour; He will make all things to work together for your good.

Prayer: Daddy God, I look away from my labour. My eyes are focused on You, who makes all things work together, for my good.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/keep-your-eyes-on-jesus-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

The Barber / In Thé Hands Of The Potter. / Read This Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.