Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs (1412 Views)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by cbbigfan: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
North Korean dictator, Kim Jong-Un who sentenced his uncle, Jang Song-Thaek, 67, to death, didn't let him die by hanging or firing squad, instead sentenced him to be eaten alive by a pack of 120 wild dogs in a savage punishment for treachery.

His uncle along with five close aides, were stripped naked and thrown into a cage of hounds which had been starved for three days. The pack of animals spent more than an hour mauling the group in a punishment called 'quan jue' or execution by dogs, a report in Chinese newspaper, Wen Wei Po said.

Reports also say the entire process was supervised by the supreme leader in North Korea, along with 300 senior officials - a clear warning against anyone challenging Kim's leadership.

http://chrisbassey..com/2014/01/kim-jong-un-sentenced-his-uncle-to-be.html

Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by Agunnewi: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tell me this is not true. angry
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by Emvin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wicked! I see him(the dictator) being executed in no distant time
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by AbuMikey(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2014

This is what happens when you give powers to fluffy fool bunnies angry

Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by Deiok(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
That is horrible. How do they do it, i mean how do they cut out their heart and then replace it with stone?, after which they become inhumane.
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by Somatohadidas(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
YOU ARE LYING!!!!
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by modidd(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think is hi time nigeria should have a leader like this,it will prolly stop all this looting,corruptions and bullshiting going on in this country of Ours.
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by cryptic99: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2014
modidd: I think is hi time nigeria should have a leader like this,it will prolly stop all this looting,corruptions and bullshiting going on in this country of Ours.

Whoa....easy there. Extremes ain't good.
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by hotmolo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wen I see tins like this... I marvel at how humbl gej is to critics
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by striker9(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
How can someone be so evil.
Re: Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs by panafrican(m): 3:19am On Jan 06, 2014
Sad if proven true.

(1) (Reply)

See What The Conjoined Twins Dr Ben Carson Separated In 1987 Look Like Now / White Supremacy Doesn't Exist Blacks Lack Moral Responsibility / Niagara Falls Illuminated Blue To Announce Sex Of Royal Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.