Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. (6884 Views)

Block Moulding Machine For Rent/hire - Build Your House Wit Solid/concrete Block / Earth Moving Equipment Sales And Hiring In Lagos / Payloader,Bulldozer,Backhoe & Excavator For Rent/Hire/sale In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Call us today 08061164526 if you need to rent,hire or lease any earth moving equipment in Lagos and across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Earth moving equipment refers to heavy-duty vehicles, specially designed for executing construction tasks, most frequently ones involving earthwork operations.

They are also known as, heavy machines, heavy construction equipment, engineering equipment, heavy vehicles, or heavy hydraulics. They usually comprise five equipment systems: implement, traction, structure, power train, control and information.

[1] Earth moving equipment functions through the mechanical advantage of a simple machine, the ratio between input force applied and force exerted is multiplied.

[2] Currently most equipment use hydraulic drives as a primary source of motion.

There are different types of earth moving equipment performing different functions.they are

Bulldozers
Payloader
Excavator
Swamp buggy
Compactor/roller
Grader.

The most porpular manufacturals of these earth moving equipment is cat.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
List of some of the equipment we have for lease/hire/rent

1...Payloader
2...Excavator
3...Bulldozer
4...Grader
5...Backhoe
6...Swampbuggy

Call us today with 08061164526 to get the cost of leasing these equipment from us and transporting it to your site.

Cost of leasing=daily rate(8hrs)+operator fee+diesel+transportation fee to and fro

A typical heavy equipment company as the name implies should lease just heavy equipment and the client provides a certified and experience operator and make provision/contract a heavy equipment haulage company to transport the equipment to his/site.

In Nigeria the heavy equipment lease company doesn't lease equipment alone but provides equipment operators,contract the transportation of the equipment to and fro and charge the client for the provision of the operator and lowbed for transportation of equipment to site.

For a lease of equipment to be sucessful certain lease terms and condition stipulated/outlined by the lease company(leasor) must be meet/agreed on by the client(leasee).

The reason for these terms from the lease company is to be able to prevent and mitigate certain conditions that will/might prevent the lease company to deliver value and satisfaction to the client.

These are some or typical terms and condition that are found in lease agreement document

1..The required amount of diesel must be provided/made available on or before 7am: if the client/leasee shoulders the responsibility of diesel provision

2...The typical days job for heavy equipment last for 8hrs,anything more than that will incure extra cost on the part of the leasee.

3...If a leasee lease an equipment for a certain period of time and due to certain contigences (on the part of the leasee) prevent the equipment from working the lease count and there will be no refund

4..The leasee must show or bring to the notice of the manager of the equipment who the operator must take instruction on how to go about the job/what to do any particular time

5...The security of the equipment on the leasee site or place of work is the responsibility of the leasee

6...If there is breakdown of the equipment the leassor will replace the equipment within 48hrs

Heavy equipment rental/lease sales and delivery circle.

1..the client call us up request/make an offer to lease our equipment

2...we then go for site/ job inspection: to know the site and nature of the job

3...we give quote/cost/rate for lease of the equipment

4...the client makes payment

5...On reciept of payment we the heavy equipment rental company mobilizes and transport/deliver the equipment in 48hrs.

Yes 48hrs! For logistics reasons.

As we strieve to deliver satisfaction,value and build relationship with you our esteem client,certain conditions have to be made known to you,which you must meet.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by wonderiyke(m): 5:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Sir, do you manage equipment for investors too? I mean, let's say I buy a pay loader and give it to your company to manage. If so, how does the arrangement look like?? Thanks.
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
@wonderikye....yes we do.... But please contact me on 08061164526..(the number is also my what app number) so we can discuss further about investing in heavy equipment rental business... Thanks
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by wonderiyke(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Emmelix: @wonderikye....yes we do.... But please contact me on 08061164526..(the number is also my what app number) so we can discuss further about investing in heavy equipment rental business... Thanks

Thank you very much sir. I will do just that.
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Also available is a telescopic forklift.. Ideal for lifting of loads and used as a platform for working in high altitude instead of constructing scaffolds etc....

See image below

Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
we are still very much in the business of construction equipment lease,hire,rental and sells
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by amax92(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
ENTREPRENEURS HIVE 20% OFF PROMO Contact Us Today And Get These Services At Great Prices:
-Business Growth Strategies
-Brand Specific Business Plans
-Beautiful and Functional Brand Logos and Taglines
-Broad Online Business Promotion
-Effective Sales/Marketing Training for You and Your Employees.
Take Advantage of this amazing opportunity to grow your business in 2016. We Remain The Best In Business Coaching.
Our Contact: +2348154285024 +2347087158801 www.facebook.com/entrepreneurshiveonline
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by vkon2(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good day naira lander, am Victor a young man of 25years old. Am an excavator operator, I operate both tire and track excavator with 4years experience.. I work with quarry, road work and currently with a pipeline company, being with them for 2 years now. The reason why I need to change job is because of late payments of salary...... Please any body with info should contact me on 08152891661 vkonresp59@gmail.com...... Thanks for your care
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by vkon2(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good day naira lander, am Victor a young man of 25years old. Am an excavator operator, I operate both tire and track excavator with 4years experience.. I work with quarry, road work and currently with a pipeline company, being with them for 2 years now. The reason why I need to change job is because of late payments of salary...... Please any body with info should contact me on 08152891661 vkonresp59@gmail.com...... Thanks for your care
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Jeffflo: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Metalloid Tech is a full-service construction servicing firm interested in providing your equipment needs. We have payloaders, excavators,
jackhammers, swamp buggies, bulldozers et.al in any form of configuration.
Please contact us on 07033503357 for bookings. Thank you.
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by IronAndSteelPro(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Jeffflo:
Metalloid Tech is a full-service construction servicing firm interested in providing your equipment needs. We have payloaders, excavators,
jackhammers, swamp buggies, bulldozers et.al in any form of configuration.
Please contact us on 07033503357 for bookings. Thank you.

do you operate in Portharcout and how much is it to rent or buy a grader?
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by donimali: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hello everyone, please if you’re interested in leasing an Excavator Machine for any of your project, Kindly contact me on: 08029619870, Malik. Thanks
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
donimali:
Hello everyone, please if you’re interested in leasing an Excavator Machine for any of your project, Kindly contact me on: 08029619870, Malik. Thanks
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Call us today
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Emmelix:
Call us today
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Call us today
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Emmelix:
Call us today 08061164526 if you need to rent,hire or lease any earth moving equipment in Lagos and across Nigeria.
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Call us today
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Emmelix:
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Call us today
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Emmelix:
Also available is a telescopic forklift.. Ideal for lifting of loads and used as a platform for working in high altitude instead of constructing scaffolds etc....

See image below
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by socialmedia012: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. visit now
Re: Earth Moving Equipment For Lease,rent,hire In Lagos Nigeria. by Emmelix(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmedia012:
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. visit now

(1) (Reply)

Buy In China, Pick Up In Nigeria / Best Letter Of Proposal For Meat,pig,chicken,sausages Processing Business / We Need You In These Major Cities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.