Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Tunde Of Styl-plus Left The Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Tunde Of Styl-plus Left The Group (585 Views)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Tunde Of Styl Plus Is Married! / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Tunde Of Styl-plus Left The Group by Azunwena: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Popular boy band group, STYL-PLUS of Olufunmi fame have been separated for some time now with one of them Tunde going solo.

Speaking in an interview on why he left the group, Tunde said:
I have tried to answer this question in so many diplomatic ways without divulging unnecessary details but the answer has brought out more questions like “why didn’t I work on my solo project and still remain in the group like its being done on the international scene with the likes of Boyz II Men, the Commodores, Destiny’s Child and many more international group acts? see pix=== http://gluckgist..com/2014/01/why-tunde-of-styl-plus-left-group.html

(1) (Reply)

Photo: South African Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass / Bobbi Kristina, Whitney Houston's Daughter Slams Hollywood Actress Angela Basset / Almost Perfect” Starring Desmond Elliot & Michelle Dede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.