Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Having A Fun Time With A Limited Budget!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Fun Time With A Limited Budget!!!! (624 Views)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having A Fun Time With A Limited Budget!!!! by Tamunokepiriye(f): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'm not a good writer but I'll try to put it out the best way I can..

I know sometimes we always want to have a special time or date with someone or aloone but we just find it a little expensive and we pull out, here are some secrets to keep your budget low...

1. Pair yourself up with someone full of life or people you can totally be yourself with, in order to have a fun time...

2. I know it totally looks cool to hire a cab while going out, to avoid the stress and smells off public buses but cabs are so expensiive here in Port-Harcourt, I still do take public vehicles but I'm really critical about the type I board and the where I seat....I plan my routes from home, avoid dusty roads and market routes...where public vehicles don't operate, I take a walk down....so, please don't be discouraged abouut the cab costs and go out and have fun......

3. Cinemas...
Always and Always watch out for the promo days...I've got tthe silverbird website bookmarked...As a student, please arm yourself with your ID card......please, don't feel shy to smuggle in snacks and drinks, I really do underrstand the prices of snacks at the cinemas are outrageous..Yes, I still smuggle in stuffs..

4. Clubbing
I stopped clubbing a while ago but here's my tip to make your clubbing tiime fun and cheap.....I know most of us feell discouraged to club because we can't afford the cool drinks and we don't want people staring at us while we order cheap drinks...here's a secret to avoid this!!!

To be continued....
Re: Having A Fun Time With A Limited Budget!!!! by cdamsel(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Following
Re: Having A Fun Time With A Limited Budget!!!! by mgbeketoto: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
I have invested in a HOME THEATER!
Popcorn and soda fountain included! cool

With the ultimate apps collection. . . I DON'T NEED TO LEAVE MY HOME FOR ANY REASON!
What am I working hard for? undecided

I don't like crowds! kiss
I only socialize ONLINE. . .AND WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoLCTDtY7YI

VERY AFFORDABLE!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_0qZtcfTh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-130wMNZyjI

(1) (Reply)

nil / Wife Earns 3times Husband's Salary, Who Should Resign & Takecare Of The Kids? / Wife Found Me Out Playing With The New House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.