Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And S4 Enquiries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And S4 Enquiries (491 Views)

Galaxy S5 And S4 Also S3 Unlocked Imie Free / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th / I Want To Buy Iphone Or Galazy S3 And S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And S4 Enquiries by cooldammy: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hi peeps, please who knows if the 64GB internal storage variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and S4 is available in any shop in Ikeja. If you know and have seen one or both of them, how much does each of them cost?, i need to know because i plan to buy one of the two that is available with respect to the amount i have at hand, thanks...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And S4 Enquiries by AskProf: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
cooldammy: Hi peeps, please who knows if the 64GB internal storage variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and S4 is available in any shop in Ikeja. If you know and have seen one or both of them, how much does each of them cost?, i need to know because i plan to buy one of the two that is available with respect to the amount i have at hand, thanks...

What is the amount you have at hand?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And S4 Enquiries by cooldammy: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have about N118,000 and i also prefer the variant with Snapdragon chipset (2.3GHz quad core processor)
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And S4 Enquiries by OohMpaTM: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
cooldammy: I have about N118,000 and i also prefer the variant with Snapdragon chipset (2.3GHz quad core processor)

That Soc variant is not in Nigeria unless you wanna order via ebay....ooh Mpa is still perplexed about that

And also doubt you'll find 64gb versions

(1) (Reply)

2months Old Infinix Alpha Marvel X502 For Sale!!!! / Iphone Market / Android L Could Be Called “lemon Meringue Pie”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.