Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mycomputernews(breaking News )cheapest Internet Connection For 24hrs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mycomputernews(breaking News )cheapest Internet Connection For 24hrs (697 Views)

Over 50 Amazon Tablet Pcs With Swift 4g Broadband Internet Connection For Sale / Cheapest Internet Browsing Ever in nigeria / Starcomms Novatel Wireless Connection For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mycomputernews(breaking News )cheapest Internet Connection For 24hrs by emmanuele: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2008
yes i have started this thread to provide a better and easy way to solving problems for people in need of it. also i will report the latest happenings in the IT industry and computer world to you free OK.

Now to business "Internet Connections"

this is when you connect a phone to your PC or laptop to browse with the help of and ISP ( internet service provider)

Now the fees for this are very high say between N15000 to N250000 and some people would like to know if there are cheaper and better ones out

there not the free browsing software

The answer to your question is 'YES' there is and not only that you get to pay little for it.

first you have to sign up with this ISP company and the first month you will pay what the ISP company recommends and the following months you pay

what you can afford to pay for 24hours round the clock.

would like to browse the net for less than N15000 every month

then look at the banner and website link below.

i wrote and ebook on this explaining how to get this so i advise you to get yours

even if you are a subscriber of MTN,Zen,Starcoms,rel tel oh Now ZOOM you will benefit from this little information in this ebook.

nothing shall be impossible to them that believe if you believe this ebook will solve your internet problems then get yours if you donot think it will then

make no comment.

Reporting from MyComputerNews

Re: Mycomputernews(breaking News )cheapest Internet Connection For 24hrs by femzy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2008
How fast ??

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Brand New Hp Dv6757ca / 10 Watts Transceiver====n200,000 ($1670) / Multilinks To Pc Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.