Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? (12927 Views)

Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) / Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by omobusola(f): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2006
was just wodering? cos both of them are half castes and lilian bach beinng the oldest seems to do things more, undecided if u know wat i mean
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2006
Girl! Puh-leaze, U need to post their pics for better Comparison!!!

well, i know them and i think i'll go for Lilian Bach! but plz post their pics!
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by omobusola(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2006
yea sorry abt their pics cant just post them. but am sure u know them well. why did u pick Lilian Bach? cos she is older or is it her over actin that trips u?
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2006
well, I've Seen most Of her movies, i dont really know the Other one very well, thou i know how She looks like but I'll just go for Lilian Cuz I think She's more U know ''posed'' and prettier, I like her Style and acting plus She's got a nice figure
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by jesfel: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2006
i will pick Caroline cuz Lilian seems to be very fake
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Nnekie(f): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2006
Although Caroline has huge ego problems, i would still go for her. The girl is pretty plus she can act. Lillian doesn't have that x-factor. You need to see that film with Caroline and Hanks Anuku, tight film, forgotten the name though.
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by janetgurl: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2006
lilian bach is real and cool
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Ebano(m): 4:05am On Aug 11, 2006
Lilian bach is more natural and more real i love her movies especially from grace to grass
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by danielle: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2006
i luv lilian bach grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by snazzydawn(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2006
I love Caroline abeg cos she is my home girl. Lilaian tries too.
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2006
they are both cool,but i think i prefer lilian bach.
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Seun(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2006
Lilian Bach:
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by kellorah: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2007
Caroline

Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by kayjasi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2007
i dont think i really no d first lady but 2 me lilian is not real and i think its because she too dey over do things.
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by kayjasi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2007
i dont think i really no d first lady but 2 me lilian is not real and i think its because she too dey over do things.
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by kellorah: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2007
i prefer lilian undecided
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Ameriefan(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2007
Lil is OK
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by jaybaby(f): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2007
Caroline Ekanem ---Lilian Bach Over Acts undecided undecided
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by kellorah: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2007
caroline does like 'slow poison' undecided
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by jaybaby(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2007
I still Prefer her tongue tongue tongue
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Mamawa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2007
I will go Lilian
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Mamawa(f): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2007
I will go for Lilian
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by toptho(f): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2007
Caroline is better than lilian IMO,lilian just does some facial expressions that are not necessary.
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by anabell(f): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2007
i go 4 lilian bach love her in all her movies
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Ameena(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2007
I rily dont kno much abt Caroline, but i kno dat Lilian is very fake & i dont tink she's dat good at acting thou she's alot prettier.
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by kemisole(f): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2007
both r beautiful,but Lilian Bach doesnt know aw to act @ all,infact she isnt a good actress.i will stict to caroline
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by sirmeul(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2007
I will stay with carole
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by jaybaby(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2007
Ameena:

I rily don't kno much about Caroline, but i kno that Lilian is very fake & i don't think she's that good at acting thou she's alot prettier.

Point of Correction ---Carol is Prettier
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by anabell(f): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2007
i will go 4 lilian
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by trendy(f): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2007
Caroline ekanem is more appealing to me
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 30, 2007
both fake;industry uses them cos of the caste thing,
Re: Caroline Ekanem And Lilian Bach: Which Is More Real? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:49am On Mar 30, 2007
Both are only in the industry because of their complexion eg serve as eye candy for the Nigerian males.

Carol is merely OK in acting. Lilian however is absolutely TERRIBLE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup Hero, Mario Gotze's Third Leg Gets Erect With Girlfriend / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.