Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 (100472 Views)

2015/2016 UNIBEN Direct Entry Aspirants / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by omodave(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Maxxyweb: The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2014/2015 academic session will take place on Friday, 26th September, 2014 in designated
centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
All applications should be done between September 8th , 2014 and 7.00am of 23rd September, 2014. Visit www.uniben.edu for more details

nice, u re on point

wish u all success
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Yemmanuel: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Reading don start again b dat ooooo..........#20 days to exams na hin form show face!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Laurele(f): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Biko who has successfully applied online?
Iv been trying to buh when i click on register for application it will show "outside application period". Who else is this happening to
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Laurele: Biko who has successfully applied online?
Iv been trying to buh when i click on register for application it will show "outside application period". Who else is this happening to
site for registration opens
on monday being d 8th of sept
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by regulated(f): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2014

Don't be in haste to do things, you might end up regreting. Instructions is important you know.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Laurele(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
I lived all day thinking today was 8th nt knowing my calender was on nov nt sept. Sorry house
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by emperortony: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Finally d form is out....when I was thinking its free admission this year for DE applicant
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Babyileso(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kind of confuse here,so the full amount for buying the form is hw much?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Linzo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
ansellotty: Things to note:

There is no need applying with Lower Credit for those with OND, except for HND holders.

Don't use any other passport background except red.

Make sure your O,level didn't came after your higher qualification or after the year of matriculation in your previous institution. Eg XYZ institution admitted u with 4, Olevel credit in 2010. After matriculation you sat to remedy the deficiency in 2011. My dear, UNIBEN calls that ' Post-Matriculation Certificate' though students were considered last session. This year may be different.

Ensure there is no discrepancy in either names/age in any of your acclaimed certificates.

It pains to see people losing their admission after all the struggle. That's why I finds it apposite to share this.

Above all, I wish all ECOSTAT aspirants the very best of luck. We applied just like this last year & by His grace, majority of us in Nairaland got the admission. Best of luck!

Please op what do you think in my waec result? my waec result bear OSSAI KINGSLY, why my HND result Bears OSSAI KINGSLY CHINEDU, i there is no problem with that
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Maxxyweb(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2014
omodave:

nice, u re on point

wish u all success
Amen oooooo
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2014

There is no need applying with Lower Credit for those with OND, except for HND holders.

Make sure your O,level didn't came after your higher qualification or after the year of matriculation in your previous institution. Eg XYZ institution admitted u with 4, Olevel credit in 2010. After matriculation you sat to remedy the deficiency in 2011. My dear, UNIBEN calls that ' Post-Matriculation Certificate' though students were considered last session. This year may be different.

Ensure there is no discrepancy in either names/age in any of your acclaimed certificates.

It pains to see people losing their admission after all the struggle. That's why I finds it apposite to share this.

Above all, I wish all ECOSTAT aspirants the very best of luck. We applied just like this last year & by His grace, majority of us in Nairaland got the admission. Best of luck!

Good morning. I av a challenge nd i want clarity from in-house, i mean students of Uniben. I was robbed somtyms ago and my results were taken too. Now i av got copies of dose original results and i av laminated it all.
My question now is dt wld d screening be done by uploading d results online or one-on-one by a screening officer.
Having noted all the precautions pple av bin sharing, i wont want flop if i am admitted.
If i am admitted, my fear is can i use those results being copies of originals.
i need answers urgently please. thank you all
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by steco4real: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2014
pls pals for those who hav ideas, I want to know abt dis interswitch payment thin. how efficient is it? and pls do I need to go to my bank to activate any code b4 usin my atm for it? pls I need urgent response b4 application kicks off. tnx & best of luck to u all.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Godwin10(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2014
NOTE: Only candidates who applied
through JAMB
for Direct Entry Admission and chose
University of
Benin as First Choice are eligible for the
Screening
Exercise.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Godwin10(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2014

Bro, lower credit is a no go area for both. Got someone that just lost his admission after spending a semester.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Godwin tnk God u are here. try to b here for now, at least jambites are thru nd they av seen first list already.try to also bring ur colleagues in here for guides. finally answer my question where i quoted anselloty plssssss
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2014
steco4real: pls pals for those who hav ideas, I want to know abt dis interswitch payment thin. how efficient is it? and pls do I need to go to my bank to activate any code b4 usin my atm for it? pls I need
urgent response b4 application kicks off. tnx & best of luck to u
all.

it is very efficient.u need to go to ur bank to activate internet banking thereby requesting for token to get a securecode.depending on d bank u use, u wil pay them certain amount nd go on their website to complete ur registration for securecode.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Olami90: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Babyileso: Kind of confuse here,so the full amount for buying the form is hw much?

madam dont b confused..................... d cost of everyfin is #3550.wish us suxes
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Olami90:

it is very efficient.u need to go to ur bank to activate internet banking thereby requesting for token to get a securecode.depending on d bank u use, u wil pay them certain amount nd go on their website to complete ur registration for securecode.
dnt get d part dat says I nid to go to my bank to activate online internet banking.pls throw more light
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Yemmanuel: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Olami90:

Are u kidding me? Token is being given to pple dat wish to do internet banking. Interswitch has ntin to do wit internet banking. Well jst sayin oooo
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Yemmanuel: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
comfort48: dnt get d part dat says I nid to go to my bank to activate online internet banking.pls throw more light
Dearie, u don't need to activate anytin because u want to do interswitch payment. All u need is ur ATM card, dats all......jst ensure u've d
amount u needed for d payment is available in d acct whc atms' u aiming to use.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Yemmanuel: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
steco4real: pls pals for those who hav ideas, I want to know abt dis interswitch payment thin. how efficient is it? and pls do I need to go to my bank to activate any code b4 usin my atm for it? pls I need urgent response b4 application kicks off. tnx & best of luck to u all.
Boss, its very efficient and u don't need to activate anytin. All u need 4 d Interswitch payment is ur ATM card, the digits on ur ATM card, d date ur ATM card will expire, ur 4 digit ATM code and d last 3 digits on d reverse of ur ATM card. Dats all u need for ur interswitch payment. Token isn't needed for it. Wish u best of luck too
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by ehiebomen(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
To evry one the uniben direct entryform for 2014/2015 is out on sale frm 8th of sept to 23rd u can start registering frm monday for more info check on their portal page uniben.edu.ng
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yemmanuel:
Boss, its very efficient and u don't need to activate anytin. All u need 4 d Interswitch payment is ur ATM card, the digits on ur ATM card, d date ur ATM card will expire, ur 4 digit ATM code and d last 3 digits on d reverse of ur ATM card. Dats all u need for ur interswitch payment. Token isn't needed for it. Wish u best of luck too
thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by comfort48: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yemmanuel:
Dearie, u don't need to activate anytin because u want to do interswitch payment. All u need is ur ATM card, dats all......jst ensure u've d
amount u needed for d payment is available in d acct whc atms' u aiming to use.
thanks very much, I understand nw
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by emperortony: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2014

does that mean people who have problems with their age, in their waec cert will automatically lose their admission? Cause I know of a friend who had same problem last year but he retained his admission, he only said he went through some correction stress during physical clearance.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Babyileso(f): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Olami90:

madam dont b confused..................... d cost of everyfin is #3550.wish. us suxes
tanks dear........success all d way
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2014

RESGISTRATION will start on the 8th. Go back to read the info up again last post on page 15
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Yemmanuel: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
comfort48: thanks very much, I understand nw
U wlcm ma
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2014

pls, wen did u send in ur transcript? b4 post DE or after? tanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Yemmanuel: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Babyileso: tanks dear........success all d way
Remember that #1000 for past pude qstn is inclusive in d #3550 u were told. Its stated on d page that d #1000 is optional....so u can either pay jst d #2000 for d form and #550 for d interswitch payment makin #2550 without d past qstn whc is optional....so u can easily suit ursef ma. It is well
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by steco4real: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yemmanuel:
Boss, its very efficient and u don't need to activate anytin. All u need 4 d Interswitch payment is ur ATM card, there digits on ur ATM card, d date ur ATM card will expire, ur 4 digit ATM code and d last 3 digits on d reverse of ur ATM card. Dats all u need for ur interswitch payment. Token isn't needed for it. Wish u best of luck too
Tnx so much sir. Pls my atm card has 19 digit numbers in d front, but I saw on a site where they said is 16 numbers b4 d 3 @ d reverse. mine is verve. I want to knw if am to use just d first 16 numbers & forget d rest, den d last 3 @ d reverse. pls throw more light on dis sir. tnx for ur time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.