Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 (100886 Views)

2015/2016 UNIBEN Direct Entry Aspirants / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 2:17am On Oct 31, 2014
For those of you who doesn't know how affidavits, guarantor and acceptance look like, take a sample I saw online below.

HERE'S WHAT YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD CONDUCT SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
EDO STATE OF NIGERIA
IN THE BENIN JUDICIAL DIVISION
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD CONDUCT
I, WOLE JETY (M), a student, Christian and citizen of Federal Republic of Nigeria, residing at No 6 Edo Street , Ekosodin, Edo State of Nigeria do hereby make an oath as follows:
1. That I am a 200 level (Full time) student of the Department of Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering, University of Benin, Benin City.
2. That my Jamb registration no is 82073497EB.
3. That I am aware of the Rules and Regulations of the University of Benin.
4. That I will not do anything to infringe on the rules and regulations of the University.
5. That I will not aid or abet any activities detrimental to the smooth running of the University of Benin.
6. That the University of Benin is at liberty to invoke necessary disciplinary sanction against me for acts unbecoming of the students of the University of Benin.
7. That I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing same to be true and correct in accordance with the Bendel State Statutory Declaration Law of 1976, also applicable to Edo State.
DECLARANT
Sworn to at the High Court of Justice Registry, Benin City,
This___day of_____2011.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

HERE'S WHAT YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF NON MEMBERSHIP OF SECRET CULT SHOULD LOOK LIKE
EDO STATE OF NIGERIA
AFFIDAVIT OF NON MEMBERSHIP OF SECRET CULT
I, WOLE JETY (M), a student, Christian and citizen of Federal Republic of Nigeria, residing at No 6 Edo Street , Ekosodin, Edo State of Nigeria do hereby make an oath as follows:
1. That I am a 200 level (Full time) student of the Department of Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering, University of Benin, Benin City.
3. That I am aware of the Rules cult renunciation Committee recently inaugurated by the pro-chancellor and chairmen of the Governing council of the University of Benin.
4. That I have never been a member of any secret cult within or outside the University.
5. That I am not a member or sponsor of any secret cult.
6. That I will never aid or abet the activities of any secret cult.
7. That from the rules and regulations of the University, I am aware that membership of any secret cult is incompatible with any status as a student of the University of Benin.
8. That the University of Benin is at liberty to invoke necessary disciplinary actions against me for acts unbecoming of a student of the University of Benin.
9. That I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing same to be true and correct in accordance with the Bendel State Statutory Declaration Law of 1976, also applicable to Edo State.
DECLARANT
This___day of_____2011.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS.

HERE'S WHAT YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

10, Ekosodin Ugbowo, Benin City,
Edo State. Nigeria.January 1st, 2011.
November 13, 2008.

The Registrar
University of Benin,
Benin City.
Dear Sir/Madam,

ACCEPTANCE LETTER
I, WOLE JETY humbly accept the course of study I was given in your University to study Bachelor in Chemical Engineering in the Department of Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering.
I promise to be faithful, hardworking, dedicated and obey the rules and regulations governing the University of Benin.
Thanks for offering me a chance of admission in your University.
Yours Faithfully
WOLE JETY

HERE'S WHAT YOUR GUARANTOR'S LETTER SHOULD LOOK LIKE
November 13, 2008.
The Registrar
University of Benin,
Benin City.
Dear Madam/Sir,

GUARANTOR'S LETTER
I, Mr. OLA CHRIS humbly stand as a guarantor for my son WOLE JETY who gained admission into your University to study Bachelor in Chemical Engineering in the Department of Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering.
He is hardworking, dedicated and will obey the rules and regulations governing the University of Benin.I will be responsible for his school fees throughout his stay in the Noble University of Benin.
Yours Faithfully,
OLA CHRIS
For all your Affidavits, ensure you get them signed in any court of Law in Nigeria.
Courtesy: Ahika (the original producer)
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Mcslize:
Hello , are you guys aware of the initial school fees being N49500?

Is that for the full session 1st & 2nd semester or just for 1 semester?
complete session
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Dmillz:
complete session

All right thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Edoh10(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mcslize:
For those of you who doesn't know how affidavits, guarantor and acceptance look like, take a sample I saw online below.

HERE'S WHAT YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD CONDUCT SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

EDO STATE OF NIGERIA
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD CONDUCT
3. That I am aware of the Rules and Regulations of the University of Benin.
4. That I will not do anything to infringe on the rules and regulations of the University.
5. That I will not aid or abet any activities detrimental to the smooth running of the University of Benin.
6. That the University of Benin is at liberty to invoke necessary disciplinary sanction against me for acts unbecoming of the students of the University of Benin.
7. That I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing same to be true and correct in accordance with the Bendel State Statutory Declaration Law of 1976, also applicable to Edo State.
DECLARANT
This___day of_____2011.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

HERE'S WHAT YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF NON MEMBERSHIP OF SECRET CULT SHOULD LOOK LIKE
EDO STATE OF NIGERIA
AFFIDAVIT OF NON MEMBERSHIP OF SECRET CULT
3. That I am aware of the Rules cult renunciation Committee recently inaugurated by the pro-chancellor and chairmen of the Governing council of the University of Benin.
4. That I have never been a member of any secret cult within or outside the University.
5. That I am not a member or sponsor of any secret cult.
6. That I will never aid or abet the activities of any secret cult.
7. That from the rules and regulations of the University, I am aware that membership of any secret cult is incompatible with any status as a student of the University of Benin.
8. That the University of Benin is at liberty to invoke necessary disciplinary actions against me for acts unbecoming of a student of the University of Benin.
9. That I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing same to be true and correct in accordance with the Bendel State Statutory Declaration Law of 1976, also applicable to Edo State.
DECLARANT
This___day of_____2011.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS.

HERE'S WHAT YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

November 13, 2008.

The Registrar
University of Benin,
Benin City.
Dear Sir/Madam,

ACCEPTANCE LETTER
I, WOLE JETY humbly accept the course of study I was given in your University to study Bachelor in Chemical Engineering in the Department of Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering.
I promise to be faithful, hardworking, dedicated and obey the rules and regulations governing the University of Benin.
Thanks for offering me a chance of admission in your University.
Yours Faithfully
WOLE JETY

HERE'S WHAT YOUR GUARANTOR'S LETTER SHOULD LOOK LIKE
November 13, 2008.
The Registrar
University of Benin,
Benin City.
Dear Madam/Sir,

GUARANTOR'S LETTER
I, Mr. OLA CHRIS humbly stand as a guarantor for my son WOLE JETY who gained admission into your University to study Bachelor in Chemical Engineering in the Department of Chemical Engineering, faculty of Engineering.
He is hardworking, dedicated and will obey the rules and regulations governing the University of Benin.I will be responsible for his school fees throughout his stay in the Noble University of Benin.
Yours Faithfully,
OLA CHRIS
For all your Affidavits, ensure you get them signed in any court of Law in Nigeria.
Courtesy: Ahika (the original producer)
Shebi copy n paste is allowed?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by muhdy: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
New Students
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Edoh10(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
muhdy:
New Students
Lol
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Edoh10:
Shebi copy n paste is allowed?

hehehe copy and paste that is if u choose to. But u could change some words sha to make it more unique to ur taste
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 5:20am On Nov 01, 2014
To the look of things here, i dnt think uniben gave everybody that passed pude admission...they jxt selected some.They didnt give me but AAU and auchipoly(HND) did(took two DE).Thank God
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Daniel4jesus(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2014
nelsondean9:
To the look of things here, i dnt think uniben gave everybody that passed pude admission...they jxt selected some.They didnt give me but AAU and auchipoly(HND) did(took two DE).Thank God

Congrats bro. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2014
Daniel4jesus:

Congrats bro. All the best
Thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Daniel4jesus(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
U're welcome...
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Edoh10(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
nelsondean9:
Took two DE as in two choices? Cos I knw wit biometrics dey'll catch n disqualify u xpect u alter sum details (biodata)
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by nelsondean9: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Edoh10:
Took two DE as in two choices? Cos I knw wit biometrics dey'll catch n disqualify u xpect u alter sum details (biodata)
I didnt alter my data, only alter the thumbprint, when i was ask to use left i used right! Dats how i passed the validation
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
walexzycoz:
nid ur opinions on dis......I was admitted bt shows only on my profile on uniben portal bt another school was uploaded on jamb portal ....hope it won't affect?
i tink it might affect cos uniben will b needing ur jamb admission letter.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by goldeyike: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
when is d right time 2 send my transcript.... wil uniben notify us to send it b4 we do.. i was told it should b a month to clerance b4 u send.hw true is dis pls i need yur help
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by akinyeleaa: 1:57am On Nov 02, 2014
comfort48:
hey atlast hv seen a fellow mbbs aspirant. Hey guy xup
i'm gud, aw u
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2014
……..
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dmillz:
Hapy sunday peepz.....I abbreviated one of my names as in: Ogbeni Dennis O. Instead of Ogbeni Dennis Osahonme cos I bought multiple DE forms, wud it affect my clearance?

Mo it will not. But make sure u use the Ogeni Dennis O hrough out ur documents (affidavits, acceptance letter and Guarantor's Letter).
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dmillz:
Hapy sunday peepz.....I abbreviated one of my names as in: Ogbeni Dennis O. Instead of Ogbeni Dennis Osahonme cos I bought multiple DE forms, wud it affect my clearance?

No it will not. But make sure u use the Ogbeni Dennis O hrough out ur documents (affidavits, acceptance letter and Guarantor's Letter).
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mcslize:

No it will not. But make sure u use the Ogbeni Dennis O hrough out ur documents (affidavits, acceptance letter and Guarantor's Letter).
ok,thanks bro
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Pinkytracy: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2014
chidarlus:
wat cus r u goin 4?

Elect/Elect
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Emekaike212(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=Pinkytracy post=27681246]
Elect/Elect[/quo..
were u admitted?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Anyone has any idea of how much the acceptance fee is? I only saw the school fee on uniben portal.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2014
Mcslize:
Anyone has any idea of how much the acceptance fee is? I only saw the school fee on uniben portal.
medical students paid 65k last year, others paid 45k
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Dmillz:
medical students paid 65k last year, others paid 45k

Thats cool though. But why did Uniben not upadate the acceptance fee on our admision portal so that we will know the exact acceptance fee one will pay to start preparing the money?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Mcslize:

Thats cool though. But why did Uniben not upadate the acceptance fee on our admision portal so that we will know the exact acceptance fee one will pay to start preparing the money?
it baffles me too, even d initial skul fee(49500) s too high 4 a fed.uni........d fees aint ma P now though, dis my name inconsistency issue wan give me h@t attack. I just pray dy start clearance soon cos I av oda option
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Pinkytracy:

Elect/Elect
pinkytracy,u skul @ PTI?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dmillz:
it baffles me too, even d initial skul fee(49500) s too high 4 a fed.uni........d fees aint ma P now though, dis my name inconsistency issue wan give me h@t attack. I just pray dy start clearance soon cos I av oda option

You have no problem with ur names. If I remember very well u used Ogbeni Dennis O. That O is the initial of ur middle name. As long as ur surname and ur first name Dennis are the same in the rest of ur documents u don't have any problem. Not in ur case. The only people that will have problem are those that have mispelt names. Those that maybe used their grandpa name in their waec and later used their real father name in jamb are the ones that will have such problem durig clearance. Don't give urself unnecessary anxiety cuz ur name stil remain Ogbeni Dennis the most two important names. Ur middle name is just for fancy. So even if u abbreviate it it doesn't really matter as long as ur surname and first name is the same in the rest of ur documents. That fee is just too high. One will be looking at a budget of 150k for the whole clearance cuz we still have other petty dues to pay books to buy. 150k is just a perfect budget which is so high. I am just concerned of how to gather that amount now.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
….
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Mcslize: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dmillz:
...thanks Mcslize........#FEARneutralizer

lol
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by TraizC(f): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Mcslize, i knw d afidavits are just examples of what ours shud look like, i wanna go get mine 2mao,in delta state, those laws quoted accordin a bendel stuff are dey compulsory? Cus all i cud see is benin dis n dat as dat affidavit was sworn in benin
Re: Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 by Dmillz(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
TraizC:
@Mcslize, i knw d afidavits are just examples of what ours shud look like, i wanna go get mine 2mao,in delta state, those laws quoted accordin a bendel stuff are dey compulsory? Cus all i cud see is benin dis n dat as dat affidavit was sworn in benin
affidavits sworn in any law court in 9ja's acceptable...I got mine at one magistrate court at effurun near refinery road, d formats r alredy dere,all u need do s edit n print.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.