Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? (1350 Views)

What is the salary structure for ssce holder in NSDC? / What's My Chance As A Physics Graduate In The Job Market / What Job Opportunities Are Available For A Graduates Of Business Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? by confusedme: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'd like to know the type of opportunities and SSCE holder could get in the job market. i am an SSCE holder looking for a job: an articulate person, a great listener and a fast leaner who speaks perfect English. I happen to hold an SSCE, not because I am dumb but because of certain happenings. i am a voracious reader, quite intelligent and presentable but without a certificate.

i have skills with entry-level HTML, a good user of joomla for website building, and proficient with MS Office; able to type fast on the computer, great user of the internet and social media.

what can someone like me get in the job market?
Re: What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
hello, you can get a marketing job interview in lagos with a reputable company i know. They hire based on your potential not your credential, that should give you a edge. If you would like to partake in the interview which is coming soon, i can speak to the HR on your behalf, u can send me your name and number so i can text u d venue if you can be allowed to participate..to my number 08151518535
Re: What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? by kemiola89(f): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2014
You can always upgrade your cert by taking a professional course maybe IT related courses, that would make it lot easier in the job hunting.
Re: What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? by confusedme: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2014
@saheed: I meant real work and not that sort of work

@kemiola: getting a certificate would take some time. A job I can do now is what I seek

Thanx to both of you
Re: What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? by kemiola89(f): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Getting a certificate doesn't take that long as you claimed but i understand your point.

I assume you have a diploma in any of the computer science courses (desktop publishing, data processing, web designing, oracle, programming etc.) plus your ssce you can work as a computer operator in a private organisation and still be running a part-time program.

Whichever one you choose to do, i wish you all the best!
Re: What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? by dipsimaris(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
There so many job out there such as working with my company.log on to www.crystallifesolutions.com and email me at dipcruz93@gmail.com for further detail kiss :',
Re: What Opportunities Are There For An SSCE Holder In The Job Market? by confusedme: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Works With Union Assurance Of Union Bank? / Opportunities To Grab / Please, Does Anyone Have Information On This Firm Or Got This Text Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.