Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Need Help On Masters Programme In SA!!!. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help On Masters Programme In SA!!!. (425 Views)

Ui Masters Programme For 2012/2013 Session / University Of Ibadan Masters Programme / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Masters Programme In SA!!!. by nurexfutmx(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello house, please i need help from you guys. Am actually planning to go abroad for my masters, wanted europe but since i cant afford it then i decided to go for SA. When surfing through the net i came across University of Witwatersrand, johannesburg simply because they are the only school in SA that offer the course i want to study (GEO-PHYSICS).
Summary of my Bachelors Degree, I have Btech in physics/electronics from futminna with a second class lower (3.41) to be precised. So, i want to know if there is anyone who know about the school requirements and the process am going to go through if i want to apply cos i sent several e-mails to the course administrator but no response, will i be accepted directly with my 2.2 or will first do pdg?. Need a genuine info as soon as possibe, thanks in anticipation....
Re: I Need Help On Masters Programme In SA!!!. by nurexfutmx(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
anyone pls? Need advice asap
Re: I Need Help On Masters Programme In SA!!!. by ala234crity(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2014
pls is want to do MSC.in forensic psychology wat are the requirements and the cost as well?
Re: I Need Help On Masters Programme In SA!!!. by nurexfutmx(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Are you a graduate of psycholgy? and which school are you applying for.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Protest By Unn Lecturers Now....wants Batho To Be Sacked! / Which Of The Countries Will U Prefer For Medicine & Surgery / J2EE Online Training In India, USA, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Malasiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.