Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby (4244 Views)

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / Checkout Annie Idibia’s New Ride / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Here's Annie's friend Maryann with the Idibias' new baby.
Adorable.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/01/here-picture-of-annie-tuface-idibia-new.html

Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by zicoraads: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Here's Annie's friend Maryann with the Idibias' new baby.
Adorable.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/01/here-picture-of-annie-tuface-idibia-new.html
See this one...fame na by force? Must u too be like Ur sis? Whr is the baby cos I no see anything. That can be anybody's baby. In short..na ma baby be dat sef. Dats ma baby mama with the child...isn't she cute? Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Numerouuuno: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2014
zicoraads: See this one...fame na by force? Must u too be like Ur sis? Whr is the baby cos I no see anything. That can be anybody's baby. In short..na ma baby be dat sef. Dats ma baby mama with the child...isn't she cute? Mtchewwwwwww
choi...bros take am easy na.
Wetin na hin baby or not...the mata no change price of garri na.
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by homesteady(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Airforce1(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Wetin dem wan use her face do?

She be blue Ivy or baby north west? undecided
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by AbuMikey(m): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Airforce1: Wetin dem wan use her face do?

She be blue Ivy or baby north west? undecided

I'm in My Oshiomole state of mind, Go 'n' DIE gringrin

Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Dhurmynick(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by axortedbabe(f): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2014
so?one dae wé gø stil see d pishure
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2014
Whatever
angry
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by freda506(f): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2014
seen
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by johnstar(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2014
ok
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Osrachingy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
kk
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Dreyl(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Yaga
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Airforce1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Dundee united of benin
Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by AbuMikey(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Airforce1:

Dundee united of benin

K.

Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Dannylux: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
zicoraads: See this one...fame na by force? Must u too be like Ur sis? Whr is the baby cos I no see anything. That can be anybody's baby. In short..na ma baby be dat sef. Dats ma baby mama with the child...isn't she cute? Mtchewwwwwww

Re: Photo Of Annie And Tuface Idibia's New Baby by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
mum n daughter

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Ladies, Usher Is Engaged!!! / Actress Juliet Mgborukwe-ojukwu And Hubby Welcome First Child {photos} / Wizkid Replies Fan Who Asks Him To Host A Show In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.