Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,193 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Medical Travel / Medical Tourism Abroad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Travel / Medical Tourism Abroad (473 Views)

Medical Tourism In India / Nigeria As A Medical Tourism Destination? What's Next Mars? / Nigerians Spend 250bn On Medical Tourism Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Travel / Medical Tourism Abroad by Cool: 3:42am On Jan 05, 2014
I am a medical doctor with over 20 years practice experience. Since 2006, I have been working exclusively as a Healthcare Consultant.

My work includes:
1. Advising people and organisations on options available to them for financing their healthcare / medical needs.
2. Assisting people to source and access best quality medical care globally; this involves:
* Contracting with hospitals that provide assurance of expertise in the required field of medicine
* Price negotiations
* Ensuring comfortable, stress-free travel to and from the destination at which care is accessed.
3. Assisting people to access quality follow-up care on arrival back in Nigeria.

I'm pleased to offer the services of my organisation to you.
Specialties include Orthopaedics (bone), Cardiac (heart), Renal (Kidney), Infertility (Child-birth), Cosmetic etc.
Destination countries include India, Israel, Germany, USA, UK, South Africa etc.

So, if you want to consider options for top-quality, world-class medical treatment abroad, I'm here to help.
Mobile: 08094440007
Email: contact@vivayla.com

I'll be glad to assist!

Best Regards,

Cool
Re: Medical Travel / Medical Tourism Abroad by PaKen: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Medica Tourism ?? In 2014 you are advertising medical tourism for Nigerians. You are one of the enemies of Nigeria. You dont want the government to focus on our heathcare systems. Please stay in your adopted country, remain there and dont come back. anumanu
Re: Medical Travel / Medical Tourism Abroad by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:59am On May 08, 2023
We provide advise and every single arrangement for your medical check up or surgeries in India and anywhere in the world. The consultation is NOT free. Please note that medical tourism is 3-4 times cheaper in India than US and European countries. You can call or chat on watsapp- 08169827645. Quick reply guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Moringa Powder And Morings Dried Leaves In Abundant Now / How To Get Rid Of Hypertension Naturally / 5 Important Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.