Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag (735 Views)

Onikolobo Tragedy: Jilted Graduate Commits Suicide. / Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide Over iPad In Ondo / UNEMPLOYMENT: Graduate Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag by DeolaPhilips: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2014
A graduate of Architecture from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, identified as Ogunsona Daniel Adebambo, has committed suicide in Ikorodu area of Lagos state, because the father of his girlfriend refused to approve his marriage proposal.

Adebambo was said to have hung himself in an uncompleted storey building, after all efforts to get the consent of his lady’s family failed to yield the expected result.
According to Leadership Newspaper, the body of Adebambo who was deployed to Abia State for his National Youth Service Corps’ orientation, was found dangling from a rope tied to the hook of a fan in an uncompleted storey building at No. 1, Alice Ogunsona Street, Hilltop Estate, Eruwen, Ikorodu area of Lagos state.http://deolaphilips..com/2014/01/university-graduate-commits-suicide.html
Re: University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag by tintingz(m): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2014
Is there any letter he wrote that he committed suicide for refusal of the marriage? undecided

Na waa oo, this life undecided
Re: University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag by JustGuy(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2014
Foolish
Re: University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag by unmask: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2014
so they are some peeps that tell ladies "I will die for you" and mean it.....won't die for a lady but I could catch a grenade for her......so long it says for ages 2-8 on its packaging
Re: University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag by Temptee101(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2014
Such an easy way to die. How stu.pid can someone be again? Talking ur own life cause of a lady. The so-called gf will come to his burial with another guy; when that happens, he sure wud commit suicide the second time
Re: University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag by Fairgodwin(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
You guys shouldn't be quick to conclude he committed suicide. Is there any evidence (written or verbal) that he committed suicide?

But if na true, then na real wa for that guy o. Commit suicide when you could've stayed alive and fight (for) as well as hope on your chances, either with her or another lady altogether? He selfishly caused his parents great grief, just for nothing.

I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide, lol.

1 Like

Re: University Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend's Parents Refusal Of Marriag by DeolaPhilips: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2014
Fairgodwin: You guys shouldn't be quick to conclude he committed suicide. Is there any evidence (written or verbal) that he committed suicide?

But if na true, then na real wa for that guy o. Commit suicide when you could've stayed alive and fight (for) as well as hope on your chances, either with her or another lady altogether? He selfishly caused his parents great grief, just for nothing.

I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide, lol.

lol

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Biogas In Lagos? / How Much Does Nigeria Make From Oil Daily. / Origin Of The Disease EBOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.