Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. (530 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. by Ellidude(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2014
The National Conscience Party has said individuals, groups and political parties joining the All Progressives Congress lack ideology. It said there was no difference between members of the Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress.
Speaking to our correspondent in an interview, the National General-Secretary, NCP, Mr. Ayodele Akele, said it would be illogical for the NCP, whose manifesto has ‘free education for all’ to ally or merge with the APC. He said fees paid in state-owned tertiary institutions in APC states, especially Lagos, were very high.
While decrying the spate of corruption among the political class, he said the APC could not be exonerated. He added that while the opposition party was criticising the Minister of Aviation for purchasing two armoured cars for N255m, the Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, allegedly bought two armoured vehicle for over N300m.
The NPC secretary said there was no more uniformity in governance, as governors design and implement policies at will. He said such was evident in the restriction of commercial motorcycle operations, which made the poor to bear the brunt.
He said law enforcement agencies should focus on members of the ruling class who were more corrupt and indisciplined.
Akele said, “We don’t share similar ideology. You want us to associate with the APC (that is) pretending to be for the masses? Let us start from the educational policy of Lagos State. We (NCP) have a focus: free education at all levels.
“How do we explain going to APC, where the least fee in Lagos State University is over N300, 000 per student, while the governor enjoyed free education at the University of Benin when he was a student. This is irreconcilable.
“Is it not more honourable to maintain our integrity than to join them? Look at the characters; the people in the APC.

SOURCE:

http://www.punchng.com/news/those-going-to-apc-lack-ideology-ncp/
Re: What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. by abbeycial: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Shiiit happens

none of yo all parties possess any element of integrity so all nig political parties ve my permission to go and f*uk demselves pending when I wld decide dat da military should take over.

nigerians r been screwed nd bamboozled by dis terrible creatures cald politicians nd all we do is sit back nd wait for miracles.danm!
Re: What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. by Ellidude(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2014
abbeycial: Shiiit happens

none of yo all parties possess any element of integrity so all nig political parties ve my permission to go and f*uk demselves pending when I wld decide dat da military should take over.
Jeez!! The military??

Do you wanna kill us all?
Re: What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. by abbeycial: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2014
lyf cud b easier wit d khaki boiz...for as long as we ve no credible democratic leader,my last dime is for d military.
Re: What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. by tchigofigo(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: What NCP said about those defecting to APC.. by Ellidude(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
abbeycial: lyf cud b easier wit d khaki boiz...for as long as we ve no credible democratic leader,my last dime is for d military.
Lol..This is serious..

Do you recall what happened back then when the military ruled?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Next Economic Giant? / Updated Gsm Mobile Numbers Database LGA Sorted / BRT Bus Kills Soldier, Colleagues Unleash Terror On Drivers, Passengers, Onlooke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.