Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 3 (382 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus, Part 2: / On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus: Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 3 by charisville: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2014
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

The woman with the issue of blood for 12years, had her mind and heart made up, concerning Jesus. She might not have understood Faith, and all that it entails. And all she knew of Jesus, she heard about from people. Her focus was on Jesus, not on how to increase her faith for a miracle to occur.

She said, “If I can touch the hem of His garment, I know I will be made whole”. Her confidence wasn’t because she knew she had faith, but on the goodness of Jesus and His love for people; which she must have heard about or seen to have been shown to people, who were dejected and rejected like her.

As she moved a step forward into the crowd, she may have remembered a testimony. All she saw was Grace (Jesus) and thereby, got her healing. But when Jesus turned to look at her, He saw faith.

She had so filled her mind and heart with Jesus, that her faith was evident when He looked at her. Beloved, keep your focus and eyes on Jesus.

Prayer: Daddy God, I focus on Grace today; for I know as I keep filling my heart with Jesus, my faith becomes evident. Thank you Father.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/keep-your-eyes-on-jesus-part-3/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

It Depends Whose Hands It's In / Divine Favour! / Return!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.