Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Started From The Bottom, Now She’s Here! Mercy Johnson’s Success Story May Make - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Started From The Bottom, Now She’s Here! Mercy Johnson’s Success Story May Make (799 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Started From The Bottom, Now She’s Here! Mercy Johnson’s Success Story May Make by Samwhizzy(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2014

Mercy Johnson is letting you know that if at first you don’t succeed, dust yourself off and try again.
The Nollywood star recently had an interview with Saturday Tribune in which she spoke about her journey into fame, her family, her husband and why she is so much happier now.
Read Excerpts from the interview;
On getting to the top: “Sometimes when I cry in movies, it isn’t the script that makes me cry. When I recall my humble beginning, I give thanks to God. When I remember how we moved into an uncompleted building and had to take cover whenever it rained because of the condition of the house; how my brother did a menial job as a bricklayer to earn a living and those days when we rolled over a stick to cover the windows up till the point when I started acting and raised money to cover the roof… I recall those days we were living with lizards because the floor and the walls of the house were not plastered, or when I had scars as a result of my several falls.”

See More at : http://www.lagosmobile.net/2014/01/touching-mercy-johnsons-success-story.html

(1) (Reply)

Finally Olu Maintain Speaks Out Says I Am Not A Yahoo Boy / Finally Dr Sid And Simi Osomo Pick A Wedding Date / I'm Not Searching For Another Soulmate - Divorced Juliet Ibrahim Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.