Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

21 Rules And Regulations Of Posting And Commenting On Nairaland Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Rules And Regulations Of Posting And Commenting On Nairaland Forum (685 Views)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / MFM (mountain Of Fire & Miracle Ministries) New Regulations!! / ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Rules And Regulations Of Posting And Commenting On Nairaland Forum by kenny1st(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2014
I used to be an ardent commentator and contributor to opinions and views on naira land for sometimes but gave up and abandoned my NL ID for some reasons that have to do with the way people embarrass and abuse other members of the forum. It got to me so annoyed that I chose to only visit NL as guest just to read news and trending topics.

I was severely abused,almost cursed by a member of this forum on my last post where I was only sharing my views on the issues of the country in a polite and unbiased manner. imagine when you are been called by some unpleasant names just because you voice out your mind. Honestly, I couldn't stand it and didn't want to imagine the scenario if it is in one on one incident.

My point here is that; this platform is meant to better the lives of everyone because it encompasses and give room to people to talk about every facets of life. I have seen many members' testimonies whose lives have been positively touched through this medium. The last time i checked, NL has about 1.5 million members and hundreds are joining on a daily basis . NL i believe is meant exclusively for matured minds and mentally balance individuals. Those whose contribution can change the economy and political atmosphere of this society and also better the life of individuals.

These 21 rules are purposed for our own good in order to encourage more members to join and also not to make the existing ones feel reluctant to contribute because you can never tell whose and what contribution will better your life and our society.
Re: 21 Rules And Regulations Of Posting And Commenting On Nairaland Forum by khattab02: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op the report button is there if anyone abuse or break the rules of Nl..
Re: 21 Rules And Regulations Of Posting And Commenting On Nairaland Forum by Laroyalznaijapr(f): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
khattab02:
Op the report button is there if anyone abuse or break the rules of Nl..

I posted an advert which is attached to a youtube video link and since then I've not been able to upload any advert writeup again...keeps telling me try again in few hours. Pls what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

Misery Aircraft Pic Flying Close To SCOAN B4 It Collapsed. / \ / What Would You Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.