Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Kpmg Vs Reltel Wireless - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Vs Reltel Wireless (847 Views)

KPMG Vs MRS Oil Vs Sterling Bank / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Vs Nnpc Vs Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Vs Reltel Wireless by naijabenny: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2008
undecided  undecided  undecided

Hi guys,

I know I shouldn't bore you with my wahala; but what are friends for?

I am in a dilemma choosing a careear in

A. Reltel Wireless (soon to become ZOOM Mobile)

B. KPMG professional Services

All positions are entry level. Also I am an Engineering graduate.

Which do you think I should go for?

Please if you have inside information on the career track and compensation packages of any of them, let's hear from you.

This is urgent Pleaeaeaease!!!!!!

Best Regards

Naijabenny
Re: Kpmg Vs Reltel Wireless by go4gold107(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2008
You see your life?

I will have to report you to KPMG hierarchy. I know who you are. I think we will have to call you and terminate your appointment. You have not yet been called for medicals mind you.

How can u be comparing KPMG with Reltel?

Please remove this post within 12 hours b4 I show you what I can do.
Re: Kpmg Vs Reltel Wireless by igmanny: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
pls like what u just asked now. i will ask you to go for kpmg not for the money sack but it expose's u to the world than zoom
ok
from I.G for more information contact me by igmanny@yahoo.com
may God bless u as u aspire for ur dream
Re: Kpmg Vs Reltel Wireless by naijabenny: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ go4gold,

edu, u no go advice ur guy on wat to do na to come dey cast me for here abi? anyway i go catch you for that your office. by the way i have done the medicals already (i 4got to tell u sha) and will collect my letter in a few days time. catch ya later dude.

@ igmanny,
thanks dude, but i would prefer that u give me any info u wish to give me on this thread. i'd really appreciate that. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbiibtc Test Of 24th May @ Water Parks / Bank Phb Calling? / At Last We Are Now Employing: Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.