Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Boobs, Vigina & Asshole - THE GREATEST - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boobs, Vigina & Asshole - THE GREATEST (1394 Views)

Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast / Vigina Bee / Bin Gbagbo And Big Vigina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs, Vigina & Asshole - THE GREATEST by Ptoocool(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
A boob, a vagina and an asshole are debating
on who is the greatest of the three of them!

Boob - "I give milk to new born babies and I'm
attractive to the opposite sex, that's why I am the greatest!"

Vagina - "That's nothing, I give birth to new
born and can accommodate the opposite sex,
that's why I am the greatest!"
Why are you scrolling down?
It's your turn to speak!!..

1 Like

Re: Boobs, Vigina & Asshole - THE GREATEST by Drniyi4u(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2014

Re: Boobs, Vigina & Asshole - THE GREATEST by sonikstargirl(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
I dont belive dat a normal humanbeing at his right sense wud post dis type of rubbish...
*tufiakwa*
Re: Boobs, Vigina & Asshole - THE GREATEST by Ptoocool(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
sonikstargirl: I dont belive dat a normal humanbeing at his right sense wud post dis type of rubbish...
*tufiakwa*

And adonbiliv say u'll b runniq ur mouth here,,
Itz α joke thread asshole..
Wot were u xpectinq??
Dirty mind..!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of World Largest Dog? / What Would You Call This Man (photo) / When You Finally Don't Understand English.hilarious Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.