Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) (2336 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures / Robbers Attack Luxury Bus Along Ore-Shagamu Expressway, Ogun & Violate Students / .Horror On Lagos Benin Road!.kai Humans R Heartless Oh....caution very graphic image! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by colossus2: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
A fatal accident just occured along Ore/Benin road before Ore, Ondo State.
The Ford bus which was on a flying speed had his tyre burst in the process of overtaking our bus.
Still on top speed, the driver lost grip of his control the moment he applied his brakes, causing the bus to swerve off its path into the pavement demacating the road, bounced off the pavement, and sommersaulted into the bush.
There were survivors including magical twin babies who both made their escape through the window of the bus before it stopped in the bush finally. A youth corper and the driver had little bruises, the mother of the babies also had minor injury but her sister and some others had to be given CPR before taken to the hospital. Also a passenger got stuck in the bus with a tree and I think he might have lost his waist.

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by lymelyte(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
God please come to their aid..

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by MANGAM(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Everybody busy taking pics, haba

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by colossus2: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
More Pictures

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by Osama10(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
No hope for this country at all. angry angry angry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by Crystalline(f): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
So many ppl taking pictures, only few trying to save lives. I pray no life is lost though.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by colossus2: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
More

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by Osama10(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
lymelyte: God please come to their aid..

God has given us everything we need as a nation to be the best, but not until we stop behaving as animals and live as human beings.

In a normal nation you have emergency hotlines to call in an event of something like this and the response would be prompt but in our own case people are even afraid of conveying such persons to the hospitals cos you can be arrested by the police again.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by Lawconfessor(f): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
colo$$u$:
The Ford bus which was on a flying speed had his tyre burst in the process of overtaking our bus.
Still on top speed, the driver lost grip of his control the moment he applied his brakes, causing the bus to swerve off its path into the pavement demacating the road, bounced off the pavement, and sommersaulted into the bush.

Which always got me finkin if pot-hole roads re nt d best?

If roads re bad, most of des drivers will drive gently n wit caution,(though time intensive)- but less dangers i suppose.
If roads re constructed well to enhance smooth rides, drivers will throw caution to d wind, putting d lives of its passengers in danger- such a fin becomes d outcome.
Smh.

Thank God no one died.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by supersonic(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Isn't this absurd? These are people that really need help and rescuers are busy taking pix with their phones. Thank God nobody died but this "I want to be the first to post it on the internet" syndrome will cause a lot if problems for the youths in this country if care is taken.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by BluStreak(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2014
People I saw this accident live and I give kudos to the Nigerian people and even the Nigerian Police. Everyone can't be part of the resuscitation process but everyone rallied round the best way they can. People brought anointing oil, holy water, bottled water. In short, all hands were on deck to save lives and thank God the efforts paid off. The unconscious lady in black dress was resuscitated before being rushed off to the hospital. The tow vehicles we all hate to love because of diabolical stories I have heard about them actually lend their vehicles for rushing the victims to the hospital. One of the miracle twins sustained a head injury but I doubt if it was life traitening.

My verdict! There is hope for Nigeria.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ore/benin Road (pictures) by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
sad

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi/benue Clash;igbo King Beheaded In Ebonyi / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Bomb Blast In CALABAR... Central Bank Hit...! / MUST READ: MY EXPERIENCE USING ACCESS BANK ATM IN FUTO YESTERDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.