Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,726 members, 7,840,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

That Akward Moment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Akward Moment (626 Views)

That Akward Moment When Your Telcoms Company Finally Reply Your Message / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / (photo) That Akward Moment When You're Conversing With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Akward Moment by yomskin(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
1) The feeling when you respond to someones greeting and found out you were not the one the person is actually greeting(in public)

2) The feeling(for men), when someone tells you that your pant zipper is loose in public

3) The feeling when you come out of the congregation among others for prayer by the pastor, and u slept off only to be woken by one of the ushers and you discovered u are the only one left in front of the congregation,all eyes on you as you walk alone back to your seat.

Pls share yours. Your personal experience will be most appreciated.

Don't spoil the fun grin
Re: That Akward Moment by elfico(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Slept off in class one time in sec sch. The fear of being caught by the teacher brought me back to reality so quick that I believe that was the few times I have ever seen anything so clearly. I remember because the man was actually looking at me.
Re: That Akward Moment by yomskin(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
elfico: Slept off in class one time in sec sch. The fear of being caught by the teacher brought me back to reality so quick that I believe that was the few times I have ever seen anything so clearly. I remember because the man was actually looking at me.

He entered you dream world to wake you up,,,,,,lol
Re: That Akward Moment by Atk01(f): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
That awkward moment when you hug someone from behind thinking you know the person, and it turns it isn't who you thought it was.
Re: That Akward Moment by yomskin(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Atk 01: That awkward moment when you hug someone from behind thinking you know the person, and it turns it isn't who you thought it was.

Na to land you slap as d person go turn around,,,, grin

(1) (Reply)

Android Users Only / Can You Help Someone In This Situation? / Emergency Help Ooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.