Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Most Banged Yoruba Actresses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Banged Yoruba Actresses (26584 Views)

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by stinggy(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2014
femi4: Its Foluke Daramola. didowo is dating Pasuma....she doesn't fit that description. How come Ididowo no make the list?
Ok Sir
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 1stola: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2014
axortedbabe: must u quote dis whole poo..mtcheew..bk 2 op,u no gt work u hear..i bliev say na u bn dey show dem lite wen dem dey do am..olodo

The poo is in your mouth
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by nickz(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2014
OP what is the meaning of 'banged' Do you mean banger I.E knockouts(fire crackers/fireworks)?are they 'wholesalers'
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Superstar007(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2014
nickz: OP what is the meaning of 'banged' Do you mean banger I.E knockouts(fire crackers/fireworks)?are they 'wholesalers'

Lolzz no, they are the manufacturers
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Skywalker5(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2014
Lies compiled by jobless people
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Most banged? Gee!
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by arkreality: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
This purely depits just what they do in that Yoruba Movies Industry and same is evidenced by regular divorce, single motherhood and marriage break ups amogst the Yoruba Ladies. And safe to state that they are bin encouraged by both their culture and parents.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by texaco1: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Airforce1:

The most banged actresses aint igbo
They're yoruba people undecided
are u sure about this ?cossy isnt yoruba ooo, grin grin
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Larryupsy: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ow dis one take concern me? **hisses and walk away.**
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
texaco1: this is utterly disgusting. smh for ibo women cry
stop pretending you know that Igbo chicks have way more upbringing and we don't play with marriage and family but in the entertainment business anything goes from Nigeria to America to India to Ghana actress's are all runs girls

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Airforce1:

Abbas obesere introduced cossy orjiakor to some bang bang yoruba women who eventually lured her into prostiitution.

Denrele Edun introduced beverly osu to some yoruba hot panty women in south africa who lured her into prostitutioon

D'banj introduced genevieve and rukky sanda to atiku but I do not know if your allegations were true or not.

It is not good to keep bad companies..
I will not allow any girl close to my heart to have the likes of dis 5 most banged yoruba women or men as friends.. tongue

Imagine this ugly looking fool deceiving himself. Genevieve that bore a bastard 17 years ago was the same that D banj introduced accordion to your ugly sef. Here I was thinking your ugly face doesn't extend to your brain. It still baffles me why should the world allow an ugly ape like you reproduce. May be to replace the silver back gorillas going extinct.

Here is another ibo actress, former miss unizik sending pictures to her clients

^^^
Who will ever think that she was actually demonstrating how she normally perform BJ on her numerous clients with the way she's holding that award.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
pandriod:

Imagine this ugly looking fool deceiving himself. Genevieve that bore a bastard 17 years ago was the same that D banj introduced accordion to your ugly sef. Here I was thinking your ugly face doesn't extend to your brain. It still baffles me why should the world allow an ugly ape like you reproduce. May be to replace the silver back gorillas going extinct.

Here is another ibo actress, former miss unizik sending pictures to her clients

^^^
Who will ever think that she was actually demonstrating how she normally perform BJ on her numerous clients with the way she's holding that award.

Why be mad cuz Igbo girl refused to give a low life like you a B.J?

Na your type?

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Airforce1: grin cheesy @lubricating joy sticks

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
pro01: Almost every actress - Yoruba and the others, married and single - are "most banged". No need for special lists that single out a few. Even characters like Genevieve, Omotola, Ini Edo, etc. are part of the banging spree. . . Ask Timi Alaibe, Taiwo Afolabi, and Godswill Akpabio, in that order.

Iiiidiots who earn less than N500k per movie would be flaunting $10k Hermes bags, gold-plated iphones, and G-Wagons. Where the money dey comot from?

Abi?.. Last year, on different occassions av bn offered opportunities 2 become an actress. I was interested and happy dat I will add Acting. 2 my career, I then decided 2 seek advise from one of my good frnds, a popular actor that see o, is it wise for me 2 join acting? Av bn recvn offers like crazy due 2 myfair looks and well, assets, and I feel dis is my next level o.. My guy looked @ me and. Said, wat? U! He. Called my name. 3 times, and he just shook his head and said lemme tell u.. U can't do wat omotola, geneinve, ini edo are doing.. I dey tell u.. U don't av d stamina or liver 2 do it , so forget story and focus on yur bizness with other responsible source of income.. I was like u , must tell me wetin dem dey do, wey I no fit do am.. Told me 3 things which I can't divulge here, but one of them is wat d op has just mentiond.. I fear nah.. Quickly I. Started. Rejecting any acting roles.. I no get d liver true true.. Lemme paddle my boat jejely till I get 2 my destination... ACtors and Actresses, I hail!... Million gbosas!
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by ketoprofen(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
No news here.
Yorubas give and take s.ex like water to everybody.
No need trying to single out some ppl and paste here
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Why be mad cuz Igbo girl refused to give a low life like you a B.J?

Na your type?

Ugly mofo, if I were to be as ugly as yourself, I would have ended my life. You can only get attention online. I pity the lady that will allow an ape looking ugly, red eyed grass cutter like you.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

Just these 4? We are good.
Cos urs are uncountable.
Babymamas everywhere?
A single yoruba lady having 1,2,3, children outside wedlock, Tufiakwa .

Better have baby mamas everywhere than selling children below the price of a goat as you do in iboland

Because you have no value for humans, that's why you see baby factories everywhere in iboland. Girls selling thier bastards below the price of a Christmas goat.

Another one

and another one.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HSmjYqRwAXU/Up8l9NuX5PI/AAAAAAAALdo/4665P6c-NWo/s280/download.png[/img]

and yet another one,

again and again,

This is how babies are being bought, breed and sold in iboland for peanuts.

We rather have countless baby mamas, than have our generations sold out for rituals and prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by texaco1: 5:09am On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Better have baby mamas everywhere than selling children below the price of a goat as you do in iboland

Because you have no value for humans, that's why you see baby factories everywhere in iboland. Girls selling thier bastards below the price of a Christmas goat.

Another one

and another one.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HSmjYqRwAXU/Up8l9NuX5PI/AAAAAAAALdo/4665P6c-NWo/s280/download.png[/img]

and yet another one,

again and again,

We rather have countless baby mamas, than have our generations sold out for rituals and prostitution.
these people are always dis gracing nigeria and nigerians .haba
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by ketoprofen(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Another one

and another one.

and yet another one,

again and again,

So what abt the rituals u ppl do?
Don't u read newspapers?
Babies are bought and sold everywhere, I dont support that tho.
That of the igbos is diff cos a singular person gathers some o,f the surrogate mothers around, take care of them and get a large share of the money..
see Yoruba talking abt prostitution, Una own worse pass in this country. U gals don't even have value sef.
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by Airforce1(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2014
pandriod:

Ugly mofo, if I were to be as ugly as yourself, I would have ended my life. You can only get attention online. I pity the lady that will allow an ape looking ugly, red eyed grass cutter like you.

Why can't u post a pix of yourself let's see what u look like? Atleast according to your words, u said im ugly grin grin

Let's see you and know between me and you, who's ugly?

U sound so frustrated.. I feel sorry for you cuz frustrated peeps like you die slow slow till your last breath.
Foooool.

Lmaooo grin grin

Are u single and lonely?
I guess you're broke as well and no Igbo girl would get down to your level cuz we don't come cheap like your crazy cheap sisters (most banged 5 yoruba actresses I meant)

Lmaooo
Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2014
ketoprofen:

So what abt the rituals u ppl do?
Don't u read newspapers?
Which one?

Babies are bought and sold everywhere, I dont support that tho.That of the igbos is diff cos a singular person gathers some o,f the surrogate mothers around, take care of them and get a large share of the money..

Agreed, Babies are bought and sold but only ibos operate baby factories, where babies are breed and sold like puppies. Even the baby factories discovered in Lagos and Niger were operated by ibos. I know you are heartless, that selling babies below 150 dollars means nothing to you. surrogate mothers are never kidnapped, forcefully impregnated, kept in squalor to breed babies like rabbits as shown above.

see Yoruba talking abt prostitution, Una own worse pass in this country. U gals don't even have value sef.

Prostitution? You must be kidding me! Goto brothels across the country, from north to south and see the number of ibo sex workers. My job permits me to travel across the country and I know most states in Nigeria, have a rethink if you think am a novice. From states like Adamawa, sokoto, Kaduna, Gombe, Taraba, Delta, Oyo, Lagos, Anambra, Imo(Owerre the headquarters of prostitutes), Enugu, Rivers and what have you. Our girls don't have value but they are surely worth more than $150 you sell babies in iboland.

Even though prostitution cut across every tribe and region but ibo girls are still leading.

YOU THINK I'M GOING TO ALLOW YOU FOOLS TO RUN US DOWN? I'm here on this thread from now till end of time.

4 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Why can't u post a pix of yourself let's see what u look like? Atleast according to your words, u said im ugly grin grin

U sound so frustrated.. I feel sorry for you cuz frustrated peeps like you die slow slow till your last breath.
Foooool.

Lmaooo grin grin

Are u single and lonely?
I guess you're broke as well and no Igbo girl would get down to your level cuz we don't come cheap like your crazy cheap sisters (most banged 5 yoruba actresses I meant)

Lmaooo

You are ugly as hell.

Was your surrogate mother hippopotami? You are a living proof that people were actually cross breeding with hippopotamus in the past.Please, do the world a favour and end your life. Like seriously, people as ugly as yourself should be denied their rights to reproduction and be castrated to prevent humanity the trauma of living with red-eyed mutants.

God help the lady that will eventually allow this green monkey touch her.

2 Likes

Re: Most Banged Yoruba Actresses by pandriod: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2014
Airforce1:

Foooool.

Lmaooo grin grin

Are u single and lonely?

Lmaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omawumi Concert: The Lasso Of Truth (Pictures) / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.